To The Past (Draft)

Story Description :

With all troubles seems to be normal nowadays with the usual hectic guardians, a new trouble arose and with a little bit of coincidence and all,, Tsuna is sent to the past.

Trapped in the past, with the trouble of arriving in the Vongola terittory. Tsuna had to defeat one of his enemy from his time, 'Namico Famiglia'.

***

I don't own KHR, it belongs to Amano Akira.

The main idea is taken from the first 'Return to the Past!?' which have many gramartical errors and some of cringy stuff and OOCs and some things that doesn't make any sense.

This is a remake, not a sequel.

The book before and this book may have lots of differences and lots of similiarities.

----------------------------------

Doing his paperworks is a routine ever since he became the Vongola Decimo. It is a tiring thing to do even if it is just about reading and signing.

The don tirefully sighs and slumps down on the table. 'Aaahh, when will this end..' Just a bit of wishing. Which perhaps will never be granted.

Outside of the door, his right hand man stood gulping. He's quite afraid to come in as he had a box full of more paperworks for his boss to do.

As he finally gathered more courage, he reached for the door and knocked. "Tenth! I have brought more.. paperworks-" He flinched at how his boss' eyes changed.

He quickly put it somewhere around the stacks, "Please excuse me Tenth!" He bowed a perfectly 90 degree bow and excused himself. Mentally crying at how his boss looked at him, he went out.

The boss, Tsunayoshi Sawada just glared at the new box Gokudera just brought.

From inside his office, he could hear all of the commotion he guessed was made by two of his most destructive guardian, Hibari and Mukuro.

Tsuna groaned from his headache and slumps down grunting to himself. As of from earlier, his head is pounding. As if his hyper intuition, HI is reminding him of something.

But he couldn't think of anything else mostly because of the headache, and so he just grunts from all of the pain.

"Tsuna-nii! You need to listen to me!"

The youngest guardian, Lambo exclaimed hugging the familiar purple bazooka. Tsuna couldn't focus very much, resulting him in ignoring Lambo.

Lambo pouts, "Tsuna-nii! Giannini took my bazooka and hid it in his lab!" He told.

Still not giving any respond Lambo attempted to walk toward Tsuna, when the door slams open and hitted Lambo making him slip and let go of the bazooka which then straightly headed to Tsuna who's still not focus and swallowed the Vongola don.

*POOF!*

Pink smoke fills the room, mainly from the spot where Tsuna was hitted. But as the smoke was clearing, no one was there replacing Tsuna.

"Gotta. Keep it... calm.." Lambo sucked, trying not to cry from the pain of falling.

As he turned back, he met with black onix eyes. He flinched and crawl back. "R-Reborn! You're.. back-" Lambo voiced out.

"Stupid cow. Did Giannini took your bazooka again?"

Lambo gulped, and nodded frantically.

Reborn tipped his fedora and goes back to where he came from. "I need to hunt a certain mechanic."

Lambo silently prays for Giannini.

<with Tsuna>

"Ow.." As he fell around the bushes, he could feel his headache is getting better. "I got hitted by the ten year bazooka huh?" He hisses in pain before he stood up and looked around.

It seems that he's in a forest or sort of. He decided to wonder around to see where he really is.

He finally reached somewhere. Deeper in the forest, he think?

He found a wire fence. With a big announcement sign, Vongola Property.

He blinks, 'Italian?' He questioned himself.

'Well my future self might move to Italy. Why am I so surprised.' He nodded to himself. 'But, what's he doing inside a forest?' He then accidently touched the wires and suddenly electricity runs through the wire which shocks Tsuna.

He fell down, and he noticed how many people is surrounding him now. Not just anyone, but they're mafiosos.

Tsuna sheepishly laughed and looked around. "S-Sorry.." He mumbled out.

He then noticed something. They were on standby mode. 'Are they waiting for something?' He asks himself before he felt something.

He quickly turned around to meet with ice blue ones. He shivered and lightly gapped.

'No way- Platinum blond hair, and that coat-' He pretty much wanted to faint. 'Alaude-san!?'

The said person, Alaude narrowed his eyes and prepares his cuff. "Identify yourself."

Tsuna flinched. 'Oh no, I only know basic Italian as of now! Reborn went to trips too much and I skipped studies-' He panics.

Alaude launched, "Aaahhh!! Time out!" Tsuna frantically yelled out in fear.

"You're weak." The platinum blond man paused and observed Tsuna. "English? Wait no, Japanese?"

Tsuna pretty much want to thank the heaven that Alaude know Japanese and nodded. "Yes! I'm Japanese!" He told him.

Still not letting his guard down, Alaude asks another thing. "What's your business?"

Tsuna sweated. "Uhh, I'm on vacation and I.. got lost?"

That didn't convinced Alaude.

Alaude took Tsuna's hand and cuffed him.

"You're under arrest for invading the Vongola properties." He announced and gave him to one of his subordinate. "Take him to the prison."

"Yessir."

Tsuna mentally cried.

---------

And I'm on the 3rd chapter on this one-
AYEM SO SORRY BUT I--