indolere [KHR] (PUBLISHED)

[Name] x Tsuna

A story about an indolent girl who just want to snuggles with anyone she can trust and sleep.. or maybe not.

***

I don't own KHR
[Name] have girl's pronounces

*****

She felt her body being shaken, "[Name]..." She grumbles a bit as her sleep was disturbed.

"What?" Her voice shows clear annoyance, "Wake me up another..time.."

The brunette sighs to his childhood friend, who's sleeping on his lap while hugging his body tightly. "It's dinner y'know, Mom's calling from earlier.." He then leans closer, "There's also your favorite [dessert].."

Her (eye/color) eyes flutters open, "You should've said from earlier! We can't miss Maman's dinner!!" She recovers from her sleepy state and released Tsuna.

Standing up, she quickly stretched her body and went downstairs.

Tsuna sighs while shaking his head with a smile, "[Name] never changes." He shrugs before following after downstairs.

Alright, so the heroine of this fanfiction is [Full Name]. That's right, it's you. She's an indolent girl, oh you know indolent right? No?

Well, indolent means wanting to avoid activity or exertion; meaning lazy. There you have it. You're just a lazy girl who loves to sleep and snuggles to people.

Yesh, you love snuggles and cuddles. Skinships are a very reassuring thing for you.

Okay, then back to the setting, [Name] is Tsunayoshi Sawada's childhood friend. The two were in a relationships above best friends but below lovers. Who knows if one of them have some feelings, but for now they are comfortable in the relationship and so they stays there.

"Are you staying over the night, [Name]-chan?"

The said girl hums and shook her head. "Tomorrow is when mom and dad comes home from their trip to Italy so I'll stay to welcome them." She replies with a smile, "Before they fly to another place again that is."

"Aww, you must've missed them! You should spend the day with them then!!"

[Name] sweatdrops a bit, 'Well, they'll probably just stay a day to see how I'm doing and leave again..' But she nodded to Nana.

"Though, you're such a nice girl to not complain when you're left behind a lot.."

Tsuna gulps as he was thinking that Nana might've touched an insensitive topic. He gave a worried glance to [Name].

The said girl looks down a bit, stopping her munching, "I'm used to it maman~ Besides, I have Tsuna and maman here." She gave a bright smile as she felt a tug on his hand.

She gave a reassuring smile and return the tug to Tsuna, mouthing a 'Don't worry.'

"Such a sweet girl~! Ah! We still have so many extras so you can bring home some for your breakfast tomorrow!"

"Hehe, thank you maman!!"

[Name] then glanced outside the window, 'besides, the plot is starting.' A smile crept up into her face, 'As much as I don't want to be dragged into the mess, Tsuna's sky flames are very much comfortable that I'm attracted to it..'

But it then drops slowly, 'However, I do not belong here anymore..-'

.

.

.

How [Name] died was the typical isekai things, y'know. She just had a depression and shits going on then she got into an accident of being run over by truck-sama.

Then she arrives infront of the God, or Goddess, whichever it is. Greeting her were a congratulary.

"Congratulations~! You have died!"

[Name] wasn't much pleased nor anything. She felt empty.

The God just continued on rambling on, "As you're chosen you've been granted a second life~! Enjoy, tata." and before she knew it she became a baby again.

It was amusing, not gonna lie. [Name] found Namimori very much peaceful. But her parents were eccentric. And there's a lot of eccentric characters as well.

So she decided to just ignore it all and slept on all of problems.

Didn't want to remember her past, didn't want to draw any problems, didn't want to be on a spotlight and the lists goes on, she will just escape.

After all, the main character in this world will be the holder of the tri-ni-sette. She's just a mob, background character.

That's how she wanted it to be until she met Tsuna by the park.

Crying as he's bullied, with his sky flames flaring up.

A little reluctant, but for the smile of the main character, she interacted with him. Her status became the main character's childhood friend from there.

But if she wants to not be involved in the mafia.. She'll need to reset her position doesn't she?

In the first place, she doesn't belong there anyway.

She should keep her distance, to not hinder the plot.

Her place as a friend will soon be replaced by his guardians, his family.

Her status should be demoted to a childhood friend and just a classmate.

That's right.

She, who's lazy in everything should just stay behind to not hinder the plotline.

After all, she's an indolent girl. A girl who wants to avoid any activity. A lazy girl, who just loves to sleep.

She'll just need to find a new pillow, that's all~!

***

3 November 2021

uh. erm. Yeah.
I'm coping, I'm trying.

Enjoy?? ehe <3