Fallen Angel // Cutted scene

Cutted scene from my draft story "Fallen Angel (Noragami ff)"

Chapter 3.

---

This makes Kofuku gasps, and Yukine slapped Yokina. "How can you write that! I'm seriously worried!! Even if we don't know each other until recently, I know you're not a bad person!" The blond cried out.

'What is he,, why..'

"Dead is not a simple word you know! It's a painful thing! Don't say anything like that.. please.." The blond cries on the girl's shoulder then.

'Why is he crying.. For someone like me.. Why.. Why..? Why?'

'This makes it like.. I'm the bad one..!!'

'I... I'm..'

"I'm not wrong.. They're the wrong one.."

Yato snapped, "Come, Sekki!" He called out. "This is.. An ayakashi..!?"

"I've done nothing, but they kept on saying I'm wrong.."

Yokina covered her eyes with her hands as she cried.

"Why, why? Why? Why!?!"

Daikoku grabs her mistress by the waist, "Borderline!" He shouts to keep himself and his mistress safe.

"I want to die, I want to die, I wANt to DiE sO BaD!!!"

"Y-Yato! H-How's an ayakashi come here..!?" Yukine ask suprised.

"How am I supposed to know!? Probably Yokina's negativity masked it's present!" Yato explains.

"Kill me.. Please end my suffering..!! KiLl ME!!!"

"Sekki! Can you spot the ayakashi!?" Yato ask as he eyed the figure of the small girl.

"No!" Yukine claimed as he didn't find anything like an ayakashi.

'Where is it.. where..' Yato's eyes still wanders as he finally spots something.

"There! Kill it!" Yato exclaimed, eyes locked into beside Yokina's ear. A small ayakashi, hanging there.

"Y-Yea!" Yukine states as he also knew where it is now.

"You who desecrate this Land of the Rising Sun! With my advent, I, Yatogami, lay waste with the [Sekki] and expel thy vast defilement!" Yato chant and slays the ayakashi. "Rend!!"

(From the previous experiences, Yukine of course know how to just cut the ayakashi.)

After the ayakashi been slayed, Yokina passes out again.