Defying Fate (Draft)

Description :

[OC x Hibari Kyoya]

"Don't come any closer, I'm fated to be alone eternally."

Giggling at your words, I replied. "Then I'll change your fate."

***

I don't own KHR

Idea from Hibari Kyoya's Character Song, "Hitoribocchi no Sadame"

-----------------------------

The first time was when I transferred in. As I'm late and unsure on what to do, I was found by him who's pissed.

"I'll bite you to death." Were the first sentence he told.

I giggle at those words that doesn't make any sense. "What do you mean?" And afterwards I explained my situation and he led me to where I'm suppose to go.

The second time was when I found he by accident. So I held my hands for a handshake, to properly introduce myself now.

Though he ignored me and left me alone, leaving me a bit disappointed.

And the third time, I found him again by accident when I'm doing my groceries. "Hi! Now, let me introduce myself, properly." I quickly exclaim running towards him.

"No." He closed his grey eyes and turn around. He quickly left.

I pouted.

The fourth time, he's beyond pissed when he saw me on the corner of his eyes. He's clearly annoyed and quickly left before I could reach to him.

And from then on he kept on avoiding me.

I just continued those days, quite disappointed that I never got his name, from his own mouth.

I've known his name ever since I transferred in, seems like he's feared by almost all of the students here. And espescially by the loud boxer in my class, Sasagawa Ryohei.

He's a bit disturbing as he'll shout almost everytime, and it gets more disturbing since Aoba Koyo will also shout to shut him up but in the end they'll both just yelled until the teacher successfully silence them. Though it never happened.

Speaking of the both of them, I've noticed that they both, Sasagawa-san and Aoba-san are quite close with the said-to-be-famous Dame-Duo. I've never known them since they're my underclassmen and I don't care much about them. I mean, bullying is not good.

Well you can say I'm curious but I'm not close to everyone here? And I also transferred into the the third year, second semester, I've got to focus on my exams!

Though I'm already unlucky enough to be in a class with loud people.

I walked down the street with my hands full of today's groceries. 'Well everyday there's a lot of sales and I ran out of stuffs too.' I hum as I'm satisfied.

I skipped a few steps, before I accidently bumped into someone. "Aah, I'm so-"

"Huh!?" I gulped as I actually bumped into some dangerous people. "Hey, little girl. How dare you bump into me, huh?" My glasses shadows a bit.

"Say something, you bitch." He grips my shirt and my groceries fell. Including my glasses.

I move my hand towards his, "fuck off." I stated as I throw him to the other side.

"This bitch!" The others started to surround me.

I smirk, "Even if I look like this, I'm experienced in karate!" I loudly declare as the remaining four charged at me.

With ease I fought them and made some of them unconscious. I huff as I saw them run away. "Geez, and how am I suppose to bring my groceries with the plastics wreck?" I pout.

"Wao." I look on the side to see the one who's always avoiding me.

"Oh my, and here I thought you were avoiding me." I picked up my fallen glasses, which broke, and started picking the groceries that fell, and see if there's any plastic that I can still reuse.

He hmph-ed, "You were annoying me, so I avoided you." He stated bluntly.

"How mean." I pouted as I stood up, but the items that I picked up fell down again. "Geez, how troublesome." I grumble.

He sighs and pick up some. "I'll help you."

"Why thank you." I gave him a smile. "Aah I have to buy a new glasses.." I mumbled out and started to walk towards my house.

As I've arrived I put the items down, infront of the front door. "How bothersome." I've searched for my keys in my pocket. "Ah, you can just put them too if you want to leave so bad." I told to him as I've found the key and slid the door.

"I didn't expect you to be living in a traditional Japan house." He commented.

"Huh? Oh yeah.. I inherited it from my parents so it's kinda a shame to not use it." I told him. "I'm gonna go pick up a box to load them. Are you going to stay?"

"Hn." He replied.

I sweatdropped. "Whatever." I shruggs and ran inside to search for a box.

I came back and put them inside and brought them in. "Right, thanks for helping me." I put down the box and held a hand up. I smiled at him.

He grunts as he took my hand. "Satisfied now?"

I nodded, "Yup. Nice to meet you! Hehe." I gave him a wide smile.

He pulled his hand and turned around. "Now don't get any closer to me, and leave me alone." He walked out.

"Oh well."

------------------------

30 December 2019

P.S. I don't know know much about karate

I'm in the middle of chapter 3 now uwu