reunire [KHR] (draft)

Tsuna x OC

Moving away when she was a child to come back recently. But what secret does she have now?

***

I don't own KHR

----

"Say, did you hear?"

"Yeah! Sakuya right? She's finally back!!"

Tsuna's ears perk up from the rowdy hallways. 'Sakuya..?' His eyes widen a bit.

He then heard Yamamoto's chuckle, "right! Sakuya." The ravenette exclaims, "Do you remember her, Tsuna? The genius girl from elementary."

The brunet's eyes shone a bit, nodding. "Ritsu Sakuya right? She's what, back?!" He voiced out in disbelief.

"Yeap! I heard from the others that someone saw her coming here, so maybe she'll be transferring in again?"

Gokudera who don't know whoever they're talking about looks confused, "Who's this person, Tenth?"

A bright smile plastered on Tsuna's face, "Oh right! She was a classmate of ours, a very friendly, genius girl." He told out, "Uwah, it's been years though.. I wonder if she even remember us?" He nervously thought to himself.

"How mean~ Of course I would still remember you, Tsu-Tsu~!" A cheerful voice exclaimed from behind them.

The three looks at the voice, "Whoa! Sakuya?!" Yamamoto voiced out cheerfully at the girl.

The girl, sky blue hair and navy eyes gave a bright smile and a peace sign. "Oh~ Yamamoto? Whoa you're so tall!!" She exclaimed, trying to compare her and his' height. "Heya!!"

"Riri!" Tsuna exclaimed, "It's been years!!" He voiced out happily.

Ritsu gave a giggle, "It has been, Tsu-Tsu!" She then engulf Tsuna into a hug, much to Gokudera's dismay (who let's out a gasp). "Hmm," Pulling back, she observes Tsuna. "I see you're not bullied anymore, that's good~!"

Tsuna sheepishly laughs.

Ritsu then glance at the last person on the group, Gokudera. "Wow~ A delinquent?"

Gokudera's vein popped, "Huh?!"

Ritsu just laughs, "Where would you even find this one? You've got quite the group now Tsu-Tsu!" She voiced out.

"Ah right~ Now I remember!" Yamamoto suddenly exclaimed, "Tsuna and Sakuya were bestest friends right? I think you two were insepparatable back then."

Tsuna blushes a bit, scratching his neck. "W-Well, she was the only one to talk to me without laughing at me or bullying me so.." He mumble out. "Gokudera-kun, this is Ritsu Sakuya, she is.. was my best friend. She had taken a good care of me before."

Ritsu lightly pouts, hanging her hand to Tsuna's neck, "Aww, we can start over again y'know~ I'm moving here completely anyway."

"Ah really?"

"Yeap, got disowned actually." Ritsu shrugs, "So now I'm a free bird~"

"D-Dis..owned?!" Tsuna gaped, "what- what happened?!"

Ritsu hums, "I didn't want to follow after my papa's steps so I rebelled and... voila~ I guess?" She tilts her head lightly. "Meh, I don't care anymore. I'm glad I won't be following his steps anymore."

"Ahh, Sakuya is your mother's maiden name huh? Your father was.. what? Not Japanese right?"

"Yeah, Italian." Ritsu told.

"Aww man, don't worry tho. How about we go celebrate for your return for now?"

The sky blue haired girl thought for a while, "Sure! But I still have some things to do so I'll be late?"

Yamamoto grins, "I'll get father to prepare for the party then." He then look at Tsuna, "should we call the usual members?"

Tsuna blinks, before groaning. "Eh..?"

"Maa maa~ It'll be more fun if it's merrier right? You don't mind right, Sakuya?"

"Eh, what's this?" Ritsu grins out, "Don't tell me when I left Tsuna grew out his own army?"

"He sure did~!" Yamamoto laughs out ignoring the flushed brunet. "We're in the same team for the mafia game!"

"Mafia?" Ritsu tilts her head, "Seems fun!"

"Yamamoto!"

"Anyway, gotta go! See ya' later at TakeSushi!!"

"Ah, alright! See you later Riri." Tsuna waved lightly.

"See ya' Sakuya!"

.

.

.
"

Ciaossu."

Ritsu tilts her head slightly, "Ciao." She crouched down to the infant infront of her.

A smirk lifted up on the baby's face, "You're Tsuna's friend right? I'm Reborn, his home tutor."

Ritsu clasped her hand with a gasp, "Oh~ Nice to meet you!" She gave a smile, "I'm Ritsu, I guess you're also on your way to TakeSushi?"

"Yes."

"Let's go together then!" Ritsu exclaims, pulling the infant to her hug. "But to be a tutor at such a young age, you must be a genius!"

"Aren't you a genius too?"

The blue haired girl hums, "I guess some still call me that," She mumble out, "but compared to you, I must be nothing certainly."

"Of course. But you still have time and the chance to grow."

Ritsu blinks, before grinning, "That's nice of you to say that."

As Ritsu was about to open TakeSushi's door, Reborn then added on, "How about you join Tsuna's family, Ritsu?"

She halted, hand stopping infront of the handle.

"I've heard the rumors of Orso famiglia's disowned, genius daughter. If you're disowned, you're currently not affiliated with any families right?"

Ritsu nervously laughs, "That doesn't mean I can just carelessly join another one..." She replies, "and I got disowned because I didn't want to follow papa's steps, if he heard me joining another family, Vongola even, who knows what I'll end up as.."

"Pity." Reborn replies. "But know that we'll always have open arms for you, espescially since you're a one of a kind genius." He hops down from Ritsu's hug and slid the door open.

"Also, Namimori is also under Vongola's supervision." Reborn added on, "It's really nice to meet you and know that you're childhood friends with Tsuna, Orso's Reaper."

Ritsu unconsciously licked her lip, 'Well,' She thought to herself, 'Let's hope papa doesn't found out.'

***

20 December 2021

Uh well, HI! Another self-indulgent ff hskfndmfn

Orso = bear

HAVE FUN !!!!

Self indulgent ;3