Decimo's Daughter (draft)

She was the last experiment the Estraneo had done. The Estraneo had their guards down and in the end she manages to destroy them. But of course the Vindice won't let her go loose. She went with the Vindice with a deal to release her daughter after the promised year.

"His name is Tsunayoshi Sawada. He might.. not recognise you but you need to give him this. Do you understand?"

***

I don't own KHR

---

"Haha, the paralysis antidote works perfectly."

What..? Paralysis?

"Can you hear me, subject number 0407. You'll be our last project now, be honored!"

..subject..? What.. Where is this- Why can't I move..!?

"You see this stones? No? Well they're one of the factors that will make you the greatest of the greatest!"

Stones..? What..?

"Unfortunately, you can't swallow anything in that state, so we decide to insert it into your body through other places. No worries, you won't be cut in halfs."

..what.. no! No! NO! Stop! I'm scared-

"And then to ensure it will be in your body, we decides that you should also bear a child if possible. It's not checked yet as you are our last subject, but we've made some.. liquid* based on the Vongola Decimo's blood sample, sweats, salivas and many more we've got from our spy."

What does that mean? What liquids? No, I'm scared. Someone please, someone.. HELP ME!!

"..Now, let us begin our last project."

No!!! Someone help.. help me..!! Please..!

----*----

"Red alert! Red alert! Project 0407 is going on rampage!"

"Damn! Someone get the paralysis antidote!"

"All of our chemicals has been destroyed sir!"

"What!?"

"0407 is heading outside sir! Wait no, she's heading here..!"

"Take your guns! Fill it with sleepin--"

"Si--!?"

That night, the remainings of the Estraneo families had been wiped out by a single woman, 0407.

"..Vindice..?"

"Indeed we are the Vindice. We've come to retrieve their bodies. And you too."

"..I understand. But please, let my daughter, be free. She's not.. She hasn't even borned yet."

"Alright. We'll let you take care of her until she's old enough."

"I just need a few years. I don't mind taking care of her in prison."

"..Very well."