All27

Vongola Decimo. He is said to be very much similiar to Vongola Primo, in both looks and personality. He looks cute and cool at the same time. He is clumsy too, which made a huge plus to (some) girls.

As he is the Vongola Decimo, he is a famous person in Italy, where he is currently at, for holiday and also for a trial.

"For this types of papers, you will just need to sign them only." Nono explains as he points to a paper. "But for those kind of types, you have to make sure the contents are correct and don't forget to confirm it with your guardians who have done the mission."

Tsuna nods slowly, processing everything.

---

Gokudera Hayato

Tsuna sighs tiredly as he arrives at school. "Jyuudaime?" The brunette looks beside him to find a worried Gokudera. "Are you okay, Jyuudaime?"

Tsuna nods, "Yeah.. It's just that.." He yawns, "Lambo.." and another yawn escaped his mouth.

"Did you sleep well last night, Jyuudaime?"

"No.. Lambo forces me to play with him.. Until he fell asleep at 3 AM." Tsuna rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Then Jyuudaime!" They both stopped walking as Gokudera closes the road. "You should go back home and rest!" He insists.

Tsuna shook his head, "No, I'll be fine-" He yawns once again.

"I insist!"

"Come on, Gokudera-kun. I'll go to the infirmary if I can't hold it..?" Tsuna begs as he really do think school is important.

Seeing the puppy eyes of his boss, Gokudera blushes lightly before sighing in defeat. "Very well then. Just tell me, and I'll bring you there!"

Tsuna smiles, "Thank you."