My pet (Draft)

Tsunayoshi Sawada was 5 years old when he first found a weird creature. He named it after himself, Natsu. But strangely, Natsu never eats. And ever since Natsu appeared, Tsuna often became tired and sleepy.

***

I do not own KHR

---

Published this but unpublished it later on--

"Tsuna! Come here!" A voice called. A little boy --around 5 years old-- in the yard quickly stand up, "Ywesh, mommwy?" He answered and ran to the other voice. "Can you help me buying this?" Her mother, Nana Sawada say with a nice voice and give him a piece of paper.

The little boy, Tsuna nodded with a bright smile. "Of courswe!!" He answer taking the paper and money then put it in his pocket with his tiny hand. He put on his shoes and walk slowly in the way. "Tswu-kun is gwoing on a little trip~" He say happily with a skip.

"Arra, Tsuna-kun was it?" An old woman ask with a soft smile at the sight of Tsuna in the middle of the street. Tsuna smile brightly, "Hellwo, Obaa-chan!" He greeted. The old woman also smile in return.

He then quickly goes to the supermarket and buy the thing he was told to buy and go back as it is getting late. "One step, two step, three step~ More stweps to get until I gwet back~" He say stepping one step per step.

"Woaaah~!" He say suprised. He almost trip by a rock. He is currently in a nearby park. "Nyuu~" A voice startled Tsuna. He look at something weird below the bench. There is a strange creature..?

He slowly walk closer and went to take a look. "Konnichiwa.. I'm Tsuna.." He say started patting the weird creature. "..nya...su...?" It said as if it was mimicking Tsuna's name.

The little brunette giggle and pull him out from there. It was like a ball. A very soft ball. And it's full of brown fur. "So comfy~" He say while hugging the weird ball. "Where are ywou from?" He say while going back to home. "Nyuu~" It answer.

He giggle again, "Are ywou alone..?" The ball only make it way to Tsuna's hug. "Nyuu~~" Tsuna take it as he's all alone and decided to bring it home.

"I'm hwome!" He say as he made his way through the door. A smiling Nana quickly made her way to Tsuna, "Thank you, Tsuna. But you're quite late.. Mama is worry." She say while hugging Tsuna.

Tsuna smile, "I made a friend!" He say proudly making Nana see the fur ball he bought. "Nyuu~" It answer. Being the oblivious she is, she just smile. "Maa, that's great!" She said happily before going back to the kitchen to finish the food she was preparing.

"Nyuuu naa~~" The ball say again before goes to sleep. Tsuna giggle, "Frwom now on, ywou are Natsu!" He exclaim before Nana called him for supper. Leaving Natsu in his bed.

~~○