Cursed Being [KnY] (Draft)

Summary:

-Abnormal Being's Sequel-

Because of carelessness, the peaceful world once again became a dreadful world. With lots of people resenting the well known Luminoso family, the twins who's supposed to be not Luminoso family member were targeted. Acting as a bait, Yokina enters the hideout and were hurt- resulting her fast regenaration known by the humans.

As a new leader rose, knowing the secret behind demons, once again brainless demons were born and starts spreading around Tokyo, revolving with Muzan's blood which resides in Yokina's vein. With their mission, Yokina and Yuutsuna had to act and does their mission well.

***

Takes place in the modern era (timeline is after chapter 205).
Could be read alone, but better if you have read the prequel.
I don't own Kimetsu no Yaiba. I only own my OCs and the plot.
Most likely OOCs since no spesific characteristic of the original characters were shown.
Mature content for strong language and also killing stuff such as blood and gore etc (slaying demons).

****prolog//1-8.****

[I thought no more problem will occur.]

[Master.. Kiriya believed we can protect the humans..-]

[But,]

[Who would've thought I'll be screwing up things again-?]

[They said Luminoso earlier..]

[Wait, do you think it's that Luminoso?]

[What? You think they're still alive?]

[But don't they.. fit the descriptions?]

[...]

[Heheh, let's make them pay.]

[I'm not allowed to be alive after all]

[I'm just a burden]

[And I'm cursed]

[I should have chosen to die rather to live.]

...

"Ah. Speaking of which, I think Yoshiteru got an idea of who I am." Yokina suddenly told, "his smell gave a bit of realisation smell earlier when I saw Yushiro's painting in his phone."

Yushiro pauses, "Huh?"

"Well he's the only one who actually reads Zenitsu's diary." Yokina shruggs with a huge grin.