desguisere [KHR] (draft)

A disguise he had always used and then he ran away. He didn't want to meet up anymore nor be found. But fate doesn't allow things to happen as he want.

***

I don't own KHR

------

"Say, Tsu." The brunet hums, turning his head around as he's sleeping over his best friend's lap. "What would you do if I say I'm a boy?"

The brunet halted, "....eh?" He stiffen, slowly sitting up and faces his friend. "Uh.."

She gave a light chuckle, "I.. You must think I'm a creep right?" She mumble out, smiling a bit. "I'm sorry to deceive you." She stood up, eyes hidden beneath her bangs as she ran from their place, on the cliff.

"Wha- no-" Tsuna yells out, but before he can catch up, she had ran away, disappearing into the forest already. "....."

But well, that's already years ago.

That was when they were 10 years old. Five years had passed after that day. When she.. he moved away the day after.

Tsuna wonder out himself if he moved away because of his family or is it because he thought Tsuna's creeped out by him.

Tsuna didn't get to tell him but, he had already know. He doesn't know why he cross-dress the whole time, but he didn't pry any deeper.

Tsuna hopes he can tell him that one day. He really does.

That's why, he still remember about that day up until today.

Today, where he finally see him again.

His brown eyes widen lightly when he caught a glimpse of the odd pink hair that no one else have. Ignoring the confused callings from his current friends, he took off and caught his hand.

"Len?" The brunet called out hopefully, eyes slowly moving up to meet with purple ones.

He still look as girly as ever, he looks beautiful. But unlike back then, he doesn't use skirt anymore. Did he stop crossdressing? Tsuna doesn't know.

But he does seem more manly now.

"...Tsu?" The other one finally whispered out in disbelief.

His voice changed, he growed up. It's not as deep as other males' but it became deeper.

Tsuna gave a broken, relieved laugh, "Len..!" He voiced out, engulfing him into a hug. "You.. I..-"

"H..How..-" Len gulps, "Gah, are you crying, Tsu?!"

Tsuna lets our crocodile tears, "I thought I would never see you anymore..!" He voiced out, lightly forgetting the fact they're outside the arcade.

"Uwah," Len heaved a sigh, "C'mon, don't cry,," He sweatdrops lightly.

Soon enough, Tsuna's friends catches up.

"Tsuna!"

"Tenth?"

The two hugging each other gave a stare to the two.. three newcomers, "What happened? Who is that? Is he hurting you Tenth?!"