indolere

5.

Dragged to the mountain by an uncertain brunette, [Name] was clinging to Tsuna's neck. "Urgh, Ren-kun tricked me..." She continues to complains, making Tsuna sweatdrop.

Tsuna, feeling worried and also glad, since he can finally see [Name] again and also because he didn't want [Name] to know about the mafia things.

Arriving at the place where Tsuna's gonna train with Basil, [Name] was putted on the side. "...."

"Reborn-san, why is-"

Basil was cutted off when Reborn shot the dying will bullet to Tsuna. "Don't worry, I'll be the one handling her. Meanwhile, you go train with Dame-Tsuna." Reborn told.

Reluctantly, Basil nodded.

But unexpectedly, Tsuna's dying will was.. "REBORN! ASK WHY [NAME] IS AVOIDING ME!!" And he ran to [Name]'s side, "Why?!"

The girl flinched from the loud noise of Tsuna's, "Why's your dying will.." She sighs, face palming.

"[NAME], TELL ME WHY??"

"Stop yelling oh God," She covered her ears, "Stop pestering me-" She looks away.

"Don't run away, [Name]." Reborn warned.

"Urgh, I got it I got it," She shook her head, "but before that," she stares at the naked Tsuna with his flames flaring away, "get off from your dying will mode, you're too loud."

Slowly Tsuna calmed down and exited his dying will mode, "wait.. how do you know?"

"That's why I dragged her here, she knew about you and the mafia." Reborn told.

"Wha- how..? Wait no, why are evading me?"

[Name] gave a light pout, "That's why I evaded you. I didn't want to get dragged into the plot." She mumbled out to herself.

"Plot?" Reborn who caught the odd word questioned.

"..." [Name] looks away, she couldn't lie with Reborn's instinct and also Tsuna's hyper intuition. She sighs in defeat, "How do I say this.." She looks at the ground, scratching her neck, "In a sense, I've seen your future?"

"What?"

"Yea, that sounds really crazy, I know." [Name] stretched her arms, "but you can detect if I lied or no right?" She shot a look towards Tsuna, "with your hyper intuition."

"So you knew about that too."

"I know a lot, but well, some changes since I never existed in the one I saw." She shrugs lightly, sighing tiredly. "Go get going to train with Basil, shoo shoo." She then told, "go kick Xanxus' ass, whoo~"

Tsuna's eyes widen as she knew what's going on perfectly. He felt a bit hurt that she never told him anything.

Realising how she hurt his feeling a bit, she sighs, "Tsu-Tsu, you're a dear friend of mine. I didn't say anything because I'm a lazy ass, not because I don't trust you." She told, "I can't tell you anything either since it'll distrupt the world's balance too." She pats Tsuna's head lightly.