concelare [KHR] (PUBLISHED)

(R27)

It always caught his eyes, to be honest. The golden ring over the left hand, at the fourth finger. Ieyasu really wonder, if it's a wedding ring or not but never had a chance to ask it.

Until now that is.

"Ne, Reborn?" The blond called out. Receiving a hum as a reply from the hitman who was reading the files for his latest mission, Ieyasu continued. "I've been wondering but.. is that a wedding ring?"

Hayato who was entering the room stumbled, staring at the two.

Reborn smirks, "Who knows." He replies as he left with the files. "I'll be doing this then, chaos."

Ieyasu stares at the leaving hitman, "Wait no way-" There was no denial, meaning, "You should've told us?!" He yelled out over the door to see the hitman disappeared already.

***

I don't own KHR
OOC Reborn.
There is no clear plot for this ff!

-----

A brunet hums as he swept the grounds, seemingly very happy. "You seem very happy today, Tsunayoshi-kun."

A bright smile made its way to the brunet, "Of course~! Ren-kun will visit today, Mimi-san!" He replies enthusiastically to the miko (priestess) not so far from him.

"Ah~ That's why." Mimi replies with a giggle. "I was wondering why everyone seems to be rowdy today. They must've felt the winds picking up the smell of death." She stares over the little spirits or yokais over the shrine.

Tsunayoshi pouted lightly, "It'll be okay, I'll make sure to purify him if he ever wants to enter the ground." He huffs.

"Don't worry, everyone here know well how Reborn hold you dear, and how he cares of you too." Another person, the high priest of the shrine told. "Seriously, you're the only person who can tame someone like him."

"Oh, Rei-nii!" Tsuna hums, "But he's not that bad right? He's so sweet and caring..-"

Mimi and Rei chuckles, "Please, Tsunayoshi-kun, everyone here almost wanted to kill him on spot when you came with him."

Pouting once again, "He did reek of death, but he's a very sweet person."

"Yes yes, now, finish your duty so you can get off early." Rei told.

"Yeeessshh~"

Tsunayoshi Sinclair, age 25. He was an orphan who was taken care by Namimori shrine. By Rei's parents information who was the previous head priest before Rei, they found him being abandoned over the offering box.

Since at that time Rei was two years old and kind of excited from having a little brother, Rei's parents took care of Tsunayoshi.

Being raised inside the shrine, Tsuna found himself able to see things others usually can't. Spirits, yokais, ayakashi, any terms you know.

Being the kind hearted boy he is, he's favored by the Gods and Goddesses who came to visit, along with the other spirits who resides there. Receiving blessing here and there, one with strong spiritual power might envy him.

"Well then, I'll be going!" Tsuna told as he changed back to his normal clothes. "See you, Rei-nii, Mimi-san." He waved as he ran through the torii gate and went downstairs to the town.

"Have a good celebratory."

Ever since he graduated high school, he's in a state of part timing in the shrine as he's indebted to them. Of course Rei (and the spirits although half-willingly) let Tsuna to do whatever he wants. Move somewhere else, not to be bound by the shrine.

Tsuna, feeling attached as Rei is his brother figure, declined it. Resulting in him working there.

Skipping lightly to his apartement, a smile plastered on his face again. To be true, today's their wedding anniversary. Not that anyone (well exceptions of the yokais and everyone over the shrine who was there to make the wedding officials) knows.

Of course, Tsuna knew of his husband's job. Reeks of death and all, but even so, he managed to fell in love with him. As the two had their wedding, they no longer kept secrets to each other.

The brunet knew of how he actually have a younger brother and how his parents lived a relatively happy life without him. The question of why he's abandoned then showed up, however, Tsuna decided to just let it all behind him.

As he was about to unlock the door to his apartement, he heard some shuffling inside the room. Seconds later the door were opened revealing Reborn holding a cup of espresso.

"Ren-kun!" Tsuna hadn't met him for the past month, obviously he missed him. "You're early, I thought I will need to pick you up over the airport." He gave a kiss over the cheek before the two enters the small apartement.

"I wanted to surprise you." Reborn whispered back, "Welcome back, Tsuna."

Giggling slightly as he hugged his husband back, "I'm back Ren-kun. Also, welcome back too."

Reborn hums before the two break their hug and walks inside. "Huh? What's with all the stuff?" Tsuna then noticed, "wait, is that my stuff?"

"Yeah." Reborn put down his mug over the table, "You've always wanted to go to visit Italy right?" He trails off. Pulling out something from his pocket.

Tsuna gasps lightly, "No way.." He walks closer towards Reborn who showed their airplane ticket to Italy. "B-But, you've always denied-"

Reborn pecked Tsuna's cheeks, "I guess it should be alright now." Once again, Reborn found himself engulf on Tsuna's hugs.

Squealing lightly, "I love you so much."

Reborn smirks, "I know." He pats the brunet's hair, basking each other in warmth. "Well, shall we go now?"

"Wait, I need to inform-"

"I've told them already."

Tsuna pulls back from the hug, staring at Reborn's onyx eyes, "When did you start planning this?" He voiced out in disbelief.

"Secret."

***

11 November 2021

rawr.
I want a fluff okay.

I MEAN I NEED MORE NON DECIMO TSUNA HE NEEDS A REST

Also I've just read y'know something abt priest Tsuna so I added it here
Not an important thing though

luvyu, mwah. Enjoy <3