Suprises (SNK x Working!)

Not long, Eren press the button to order. After a while, a maid, blond, carrying a katana around came. "What can I help you with?" She kindly ask, not minding the strange look everyone gave to her and her katana.

Eren tries to ignore the fact she had katana and proceed to order. Levi didn't mind her bringing a katana and ordered as well.

"I wonder why she's bringing a katana inside a family restaurant." Eren mutter out as soon as the maid left the table.

"Probably for self defense." Levi reply looking outside the glass.

Levi then notices another maid, with short orange hair that's bringing two glasses of water, shaking while walking to their seat.

He raise his eyebrow, confused. "Is she afraid of me?" He unconsciously voiced out earning a strange look from Eren. The brunette see how Levi looks at behind him and see the maid. Eren just replied with a soft giggle.

"Anyway, corporal-"

Levi cutted him with a sigh. "Not a corporal anymore."

Eren chuckle lightly, "More comfortable with that. So, how's life?" He asked, seeming very interested.

Levi looks at the green eyes that hold curiousity and stared at it blankly. "Good, maybe."

Eren pouts at the simple answer. But he then smiled. "Really? That's good then." He say softly. "I.. Almost every night had dreams about someone else's life, who appearantly is also me, and is haunted by it.." He mutter out.

"Ere-"

"H-H-Here's y-your w-water, s-sir..!" The maid they both saw from the corner reached their table, shaking uncontroly, spilling the water everywhere. Levi glared at how she's making everything filthy plus for cutting him off while Eren sweatdrops.

The maid, realising the glare yelped, "NO!!" And punched Levi in the face, the glasses still above the tray and it spills to Eren who's sitting on the left side.

Thankfully Levi blocked the punch, but Eren got splashed by the water. The maid went pale and backed off, "I-I am sorry!!!!" She yelled before escaping to the staff only room.

"Hey!" Levi grunted. Pulling out his napkin, he stood up and tried to clean him. Good for them that it's only water. Not long a butler and the two maids that's still normal came back with a small towel.

The three of them bows down, "We are very sorry!"

Levi practically snatched the towel and told Eren to dry himself. "What the fuck is up with this restaurant. A fucking elementary student as a maid, a weird girl with a katana as a maid too and a maid who what, have a fearness for male!? Call out your fuc--" Eren had practically shut Levi's mouth.

"Sorry for his foul language, he's just, don't mind him much. Sorry for the ruckus." Eren apologise.

The butler took a step forward, "We understand, and it's also our mistake. For today your meal will be free as an apology for this trouble." He bowed down.

"Oh are you the manager?" Eren questioned.

"Ah no, our manager is.." The butler sweatdrops as he looked at the staff only room. "Probably eating a parfait-" He mutter out. He sigh, "Anyway your meal will be brought here soon, again we apologize for the trouble."

Eren smiled as the three of them leave. He then sigh as he have to take care of the problem infront of him now.

--

4th August 2018