réserver

"I believe the trinisette are sealed on Nami-chuu." Tsuna informed, "I've never gotten any attack there because I believe the trinisette protected me."

"What happened back there, Tsuna-kun?"

The brunet gave a look to Yuni, "They didn't want to believe our story. It is after all, an unbelieveable story." He sighs, "I won't blame them.

.No one responds at him.

Tsuna lets out a bitter smile, "I see. I've been wasting my time then." He stood up, moving away from the group. Suspressing another of his cough attack, his eyes showed a cold gaze.

Walking to the hall where the other two skies were making a call, "Yuni, Byakuran, we're on our own." He informed, making them stop their calls and shiver from the expression Tsuna gave. "Let's go."

The other two gave a look to each other before following after Tsuna who's already infront of the front door.

"Wait- Tsu-nii!"

The brunet gave a glance behind, hand already at the door knob, "Tsuna-"

Tsuna turns around, "let's go. We need to retrieve the trinisette before Lupo does." He told to Yuni and Byakuran. "This is good bye, Ieyoshi. It was fun to be your elder brother."

The three left, leaving the door to shut close leaving the stunned Ieyoshi.