Chapter Fifty Three (YES I AM ALIVE)

HEY!

I'm so sorry I couldn't update. Since I cracked my phone, it had to be repaired, and the repair guy said it would be back between 5 to 7 business days. It's been over a month.
I'm really mad and honestly want a discount. Their excuse is that they've been backed up on parts because of the mail but...

Anyways, my amazing sister is letting me use hers to update so yay! I'm going to make this chapter super long!

Thank you all so much! I don't know if anyone still reads this but I love every last one of you. And I'm drowning in notifications so sorry if I don't reply to your comments! 😘
*****************************************

Bill had seemed to get his wish, his wish about having a Daddy's girl. Now, he loved Victorie very much, but she had always been more attached to her mother. Also, Bill was a man of adventure, and Victorie didn't like to get her hands dirty much. Even at the age of six, she refused to go more than ankle deep in the water by the newly expanded shell cottage. And Bill was tired of sitting in tea parties on his few days off.

From the start, Dominique and Victorie didn't have the best sisterly relationship. Fleur taught her oldest daughter relentlessly about manners and keeping her appearance up, and the girl disapproved of her little sister's habits. It was the little things, like how Dominique never picked up her toys, and how Victorie always bossed her around and told her to do so.

Another astonishment about the little girl was her hair. Of course, like her sister, she was part Veela, and was a beautiful child. Her hair grew in as a pale pink color, seeming to be a mix of Fleur's white-blonde, and Bill's violent red. When Dominique was for, she hacked at the beautiful locks with kitchen scissors while her mother's back was turned, which then resulted in hours of her mother trying to fix it while the girl kicked and screamed, saying she liked it this way.

"You look like a wild animal." Six year old Victorie would always tell her, tossing her own pearly hair over her shoulder.

"Good." Dominique had finally snapped one day. "Then I can claw you apart." She bared her little pearly teeth and growled, chasing her sister all over the house. She had grown into that habit, growling like a bear whenever someone upset her or made her angry.

"You 'ave to stop 'er from doing zat." Fleur raged after her daughter had tried to chew off her ankle when she was told to clean up her spot.

At this, Bill would just kiss his wife on the cheek and say, "She'll grow out of it."

The truth was, Bill was far too fond of his daughter. Probably should've scolded her more. The two would often go out together while Fleur and Victorie stayed inside. Dominique showed an early interest in Quidditch, something Victorie hadn't, and Bill bought her a toy broom, and often practiced with his daughter, her messy hair flying through the salty wind the ocean brought.

George absolutely adored his niece as well, saying she reminded him of Fred. He seemed a lot more comfortable talking about his twin, though he still turned a nasty shade of green.

The only problem with Dominique was that she struggled greatly with learning how to read, how to do math, which their mother homeschooled them in, completely shouting down Bill's idea of putting them in muggle school until they were 11.

"Zere is no way zat I am letting my daughters go to a muggle school. I will teach zem myself."

But Fleur's expectations were much too high. Not only did she expect top performance out of her daughters, but was teaching them French as well, which of course, Victorie spoke flawlessly. It was a lot of strain on four-year-old Dominique. She wouldn't let Victorie teach her.