Chapter Thirty Six

Sorry I realized I had an issue with my chapters and I skipped a number 😅 so that's why this is thirty six AGAIN

Mkay so from now on unless I say different it's gonna be third person P.O.V

Ron and Hermione opened the door to the Burrow, exhausted. They had taken care of everything with her parents, sent Harry owls with Ron's information so he could apply by the cutoff date for an Auror, and taken the long journey back. The both of them were looking forward to a very, very, very long nap.

But, it was their luck that they couldn't do that just yet.

Arthur Weasley was in the kitchen, wringing his hands, his expression full of worry, excitement, and anxiousness all wrapped in one.

"What's the matter Dad?" Ron yawned, slightly alarmed. Hermione leaned against his shoulder, eyes fluttering closed.

"I'm supposed to tell you...Fleur's in labor, we've got to go to St. Mungo's right away!"

Ron swore under his breath, and Hermione's eyes snapped open, her breath catching excitedly in her throat.

"Come on, we better hurry!" Shouted Arthur, pulling on his coat and seizing his son by the arm.

They apparated quickly, Ron bewildered and Hermione practically exploding with excitement.

When they got to St. Mungo's, they could barely squeeze in the room, what with Molly and Bill right up in Fleur's face, shielding the baby from view, and the whole rest of the Weasley family, Teddy waddling on his little stubby legs through the throng of people.

"Oh, Ginny, could you get him to settle down!" Molly asked, as Teddy knocked into her legs, giggling shrilly.

"Teddy," Ginny laughed, swinging her long curtain of hair over her back. "Come up and see the little baby,"

When Ginny placed him next to Fluer, she and Teddy got to see little Victorie for the first time.

She looked like a babies usually do when they're just born, a small, cute and scrunchy nose, closed eyes, and tiny tiny fingernails. She was no bigger than a loaf of bread.

"Baby," Teddy breathed under his breath. Harry had spent a lot of time teaching him new words.

He pressed his own little hand on Victorie's, everyone telling him to be careful, and for the first time, she opened her eyes, revealing their color to the world.

And the first thing she saw before closing them was the vivid turquoise of Teddy's hair.

***

Short chapter yes ik

Sue me.

I'm sorry.

But I've been doing some thinking.

And.

There's going to be a whole crap ton of proposals, weddings, and babies being born.

Like seriously.

It's gonna be fricking proposal after wedding after baby.

And you might get bored.

So I'd have to add some cute little moments, some sad mourning over ppl feels, and maybe some Vanessa check ins.

Which would make this one helluva looooong fanfic.

So id love it for all of my lovely readers to participate in this vote.

Comment here if you want me to not time skip and do all the weddings and such, despite the legenthy ness

Or here if you want a time skip, maybe skipping after the two big weddings (Hinny and Romione) until aboutttttt Lilly is five at least.

Idk.

Long chapter up next😘

Ily