Chapter Twenty Five: Wrackspurts and Firebolts

* Neville's P.O.V *

I feverishly flipped through textbooks, hands scattered with paper cuts. I needed to prepare an assortment of lessons, and I needed to be as prepared as possible.

I'd never wanted this job more than anything in the whole world.

Except maybe...

A small girl with long blonde hair skipped in, her cork-bottle necklace clinking loudly but pleasantly, a purple book tucked under her arm.

We hadn't spoken much since that night, that glorious night.

I waved.

She waved dreamily back.

"Hello Neville," she said, sitting next to me. "I'm just returning this book, on Wrackspurts,"

"Oh, er, great, I-"

"You might want to borrow it," she observed, head tilting slightly, studying my face. "It sounds like Wrackspurts have got your head."

"Oh, brilliant! I..."

"Neville, you don't have to be nervous around me," she said, completely serious.

"I know...."

"I'm your girlfriend aren't I?"

My heart leapt.

"You are?!"

"Of course!" She laughed. She kissed me swiftly and softly on the cheek, and turned out of the library.

"Tell me if you like the book!"

I closed all my books on Herbology, and, smiling, began to read about Wrackspurts.

***

* Harry's P.O.V *

I dismounted my Firebolt, feet slapping against the surface. It was early March, and it was still snowing, but it didn't diminish our practices.

I'd venture to say I was becoming as obsessed as Wood was.

I surveyed my team.

"Excellent job, I think we will slaughter Hufflepuff in the match,"

"Can we leave?" Chattered Emma, as the rest of the team nodded, huddling close to eachother.

I nodded, and they all dispersed, sprinting to the locker rooms.

I, however fell in step behind Ginny, and pulled my sweater over her head, so we looked like a very fat, two headed person.

"Smooth Potter," she said, her voice muffled, only her hair and eyes coming above the neck.

I laughed and swept her on my broom, her shrieking and flailing her legs.

"Harry! I'm freezing!"

"Live a little," I countered, accelerating.

"If I had my wand-"

"Yeah, you'd hex me, beat me up, the usual,"

I couldn't see, but I knew she was smirking.

I barrel rolled upside down, and pulled the sweater down to reveal her whole face.

"You are quite the romantic, aren't you Potter,"

"As is my macho Hungarian Hortail tatoo,"

"I was doing you a favor," she laughed, holding on tight, hair falling gracefully down. My glasses began to slip.

"I'm thinking of getting one," I joked. She pushed my glasses into place.

"Idiot."

She pressed her lips to mine, softly and passionately, the rainy, sleety snow falling all over us, getting in our eyes and mouths, littering our sweater.

We stayed that way for a long time, until our heads ached and our fingers turned purple

***

A/N: Aye short chapter sorrrrry

I love writing Nuna but I'm soooo afraid to write in Luna's POV bc I'm afraid I'll not capture her right or like ruin her character so yeah.

COMMENTS ARE GOOD JSYK I LOVE COMMENTS

Who wants more lovey dovey

And who wants drama?

Idk help me out baes 😚

Gonna update more promiseee