one hundred and six - the end of the hunt

*

*

The plan could only be planned out to a certain extent before it had to be executed, Lyra knew that, but she also knew freeballing it meant certain doom even if it did feel tiresome to do so. The seer sat between Cho Chang and Amina, a closer circle deciding a plan rather than a kitchen filled of people - that was the way that they decided the details should remain.

The first step for Lyra was to stall so that the Order could move from their positions and see the atmosphere and create an attack from that, depending on how many Death Eaters were there.

"You're really good at stalling." Harry mentioned to them, almost adoringly, reminiscing in the times they had spent together while she yabbed her mouth off. He distinctly remembered the speech at the Department of Mysteries. He had been allowed at the planning but wasn't going to take part in the actual event at Lyra's request. "It's kind of a skill to be honest."

Amina grinned knowingly, "Talking her head off is Lyra's speciality."

"Alright, alright..." she dismissed with her own smile appearing and allowing Kingsley to continue with his borderline lecturing.

The second step was to say the safe word and trigger the silent alarms across the suburb for the Order to emerge, to begin the fight depending on size. There was always going to be a fight, they all knew it, especially with a mixture between Greyback's pack and Death Eater's there and ready for it all.

"What's safe enough for that?" Cho asked hesitantly, trying to be as aware as ever. "For Lyra, I mean. She's going to have to say it without arousing suspicion and I know you're rather good at speaking but it's still tricky."

"There are plenty—" Harlow attempted.

"Plenty you can slip into general conversation? Putting it as 'the' doesn't make it effective."

By the end they had figured out a safe word that wasn't too suspicious but also not as commonly used. Dae had suggested it and the word was so like her it made Lyra smile until her next step was spoken.

The last step for Lyra was to get the hell out of there and apperate to Grimmauld Place where they would all be waiting for news.

"It's imperative that you leave as soon as we begin their ambush," Regulus spoke, leaning on a table to glare at Lyra - maybe it was his way of trying to intimidate her but Lyra didn't think it could be possible to be intimidated of a 5'9 man with curtains for hair whom she had first met while he was soaking wet and fishing himself out of water filled with inferis. His stare, was nevertheless, as piecing as she could have ever seen it. "The main goal is that we keep you alive and with us, alright? Not with them so they could bring him back."

"What if they put anti-apperation charms around?" Fred suggested, "It's happened before and didn't you say there was one around that burning house you found Ethan in." Lyra gave a shudder to even think about that building.