four - the entirity of the truth

*

*

Lyra James was sat in her bedroom, reading 'IT' upside down as Ginny Weasley burst inside the room with three rather large cookies in her hands. It had been weeks since she had first come to Grimmuld place and she was enjoying it so far, besides the lack of privacy. Hedwig had now taken refuge in Lyra's room, sometimes going to Ron and Hermione's rooms to peck them half to death. "Hold on. Just give me a second." Lyra smiled before doing a rolleypolly to a lying down position.

"How long have you been trying to do that for?" Ginny spoke, smiling at the adorable look on her face.

"Several days." Lyra replied with a smile.

Ginny sighed. "Mum's calling you down." She spoke before looking at the girl who was marking her page. "When are you going to tell me why you're allowed into the meetings? I thought we were friends."

Lyra stood up, marking her page as she walked to Ginny. "Look, Gin, we are friends but we've only known each other for, what? Three weeks. I'm sure you still haven't told me your deepest darkest secrets, so I can't tell you mine."

"What if I tell you my deepest darkest secrets?"

"All in it's time, young one." Lyra spoke, walking past and taking a cookie. She walked down two flights of stairs to get to the kitchen, clutching a small notebook in her hand as she did. She spotted Remus, Moody, Tonks and a few other members of the order walk in the building as Lyra had just come to the foot of the stairs. "Late! Ha, I knew I could catch you being late." She shouted at Remus with a smile on her face.

"Well, I was getting someone very important." He replied as Lyra bit into her cookie before spotting Harry Potter.

"Oh, hello." He smiled politely to her. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, Harry. I'm apart of all of this and so is my brother. Oh, Hedwig is in my room and keeps biting me to write a stupid letter to you about god knows what--"

"That was me, I'm sorry I just wanted some answers."

"We all do, some more than most." Lyra replied as she looked up the stairs to where Ginny had almost followed her down.

The girls made eye-contact for a couple of seconds before Ginny walked back upstairs. "I'm going to shut up and go to go and sit down, I'll see you in a bit."

"Good choice, Lyra." Lupin replied as she turned to the kitchen. She sat down in her usual seat between Tonks and Sirius, talking quietly before the meeting started.

*

Lyra was the one who invited the rest of them down to dinner after the meeting was finished, sprinting up the stairs to them. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Ginny were all sitting in the same room as Lyra walked in. "You can come down now, Meeting's finished." She said before turning to Ginny. "Stop throwing dungbombs at the door, it's stinking up the corridor and your mum isn't too happy about it because the stupid portrait keeps shouting."