fifty two - pandora and leo alerie.

a/n - the outfits for the wedding or (whatever you want them to be it's not really important but that's my suggestion), they're modern hanbok's

*

Lyra and Dylan both woke up to constant knocking on her door. It was not an unusual occurrence when Lyra stayed with her family - most of them were early risers, Lyra being the latest of all of them but they didn't usually go to her.

An eye half-opened and she spotted that the sun still hadn't risen and the clock on the bedside table read 05:57. Who on Earth wants to talk to her at almost six in the morning? The only person who would ever was Harry Potter and she was 100% sure that Harry wasn't coming in just to have their usual morning conversations.

After a few more minutes of knocking, Dylan had woken up and left through the door, letting the person into the room where Lyra was still trying to fall back to sleep. She felt the bed sink on the free side, rasping filling the air which signalled only one person - Victoria.

"Why'd you have to wake me up?"

Victoria picked herself up from the floor elegantly and invited herself in. "I was hungry, you always have food." she spoke.

Lyra waved an airy hand, a box of fudge from an incredibly large batch that Molly had taught Ginny and Lyra to make flying from her suitcase and landing in the girl's lap and Lyra passed it over to her.

"Oh, these are amazing!" Victoria said when she'd tried one of the pieces of fudge from the box and Lyra moaned in acknowledgement before taking the teddy bear back and hugging it to go back to sleep. But it wouldn't come. She lay in her bed for what seemed like hours but it didn't come.

Her left eye opened to see that it was merely 6:09AM and Lyra sat up in the bed, Victoria surprised and with the box in her lap, "Fudge?" she offered happily and Lyra chuckled, taking a piece for herself and slowly eating it. She'd learn to savour it, not eat them all in one go or you'll just crave more forever. "Why do you sleep with this?" she finally asked, as if the question had been held on her tongue for a while.

"I can't sleep alone... usually, I share a room with these three other girls but sometimes I just can't sleep without someone with me." Lyra muttered slowly, Victoria listening carefully but not judging one bit - Vic had her fair share of sleep issues herself. "I can't sleep with the door closed either but I'd rather take a bit of insomnia then a mass murderer."

Victoria chuckled, "Who do you usually sleep with?" Lyra tilted her head against the headboard and she had got her answer, "Aha, the boyfriend?"

"Not a boyfriend."

"He's so your boyfriend."

Lyra couldn't help but chuckle, "You haven't told me about your boyfriend yet." she spoke, sitting up properly and leaning her head back onto the headboard again. Victoria had turned bright red, "Oh, it's like that then?"she asked after the girl had given her nothing but silence.