twenty one - the sacking of professor dumbledore

*Blu - Jon Bellion*

*
Blu - Jon Bellion
*

"Adam!"

"WHAT?"

"Get down here, please!" Marie shouted, holding her daughter close to her and her wand across the room which she had flung in fear as soon as she had spotted them, "ADAM JAMES! YOUR DOPEY FRIENDS ARE HERE!"  she yelled as she smiled at Dylan who immediately ran to play with Sirius in his dog form. Remus stood smiling with James Potter who held baby Harry in his hands. "You dickhead!" she spoke to James as she went and hugged him as Dylan laughed loudly. "Don't say that word, it's a bad word that we say to bad people." she ordered him as Sirius turned back into himself.

"Uncle James is a bad person?" Dylan asked, pulling a face to him as James pulled a funny face at Lyra.

"Terrible." Marie smiled back at him, the kid knowing that she was joking as she put a hand in his cheek. Adam sprinted into the room, a toothbrush still in his mouth, "Oh, so now you show up--" she spoke.

"Moony!" Adam laughed, not taking the toothbrush from his mouth and jumping over the sofa to go and hug him tightly. "Padfoot!" he then shouted, hugging Sirius and patting James on the head with a frown which made him frown too, "I'm joking, come here, Prongs!" he yelled, hugging James who was carrying Lyra and she cried out, pushing her dad away and hugging James herself which made her chuckle. "Where's Peter?"

"I thought he'd be with you--"

"No, we haven't heard from him in a few days, we thought you'd know. We invited him today, for the birthday but..." Marie frowned for a second as James put Lyra on the floor and let her run to Harry as Lily came in with a cake. "Hey, Lils." she greeted immediately with a smile, "Hello, Harry."

Remus then picked up Dylan with a bright smile, "and how's the birthday boy?!" he smiled as Dylan laughed back.

Sirius beamed, watching as Lyra ran towards him and pulled him and sat him down to play with her in the living room, away from the others who had moved to the kitchen. "Hey, Ly, how is our little dreamer doing?" he asked her softly.

"Good. I don't think mummy is." Lyra replied, looking up to her mum for a second who was busy speaking to Remus.

"What do you mean, darling?" he asked her softly.

"Mummy, daddy and Remus are scared." she told him, reaching over to the building blocks.

Sirius frowned, "Why, Lyra?"

"Dalam said it's because they think the bad men are going to take me because they want my head." she then looked up at him, "Why me?"

Sirius sighed, "I don't know, Ly," he lied at her and she huffed, struggling to push her hair out of her face. "Did mum, dad and Rem say anything else?" he asked curiously.