two - the choice she didn't have

*

*

"No!" Lyra shouted as she landed on the ground. "We have to go back, we have to help them. They're only muggles. They can't protect themselves."

Tonks held onto Lyra's shoulders. "You can't, besides Remus is handling it." She said. "We have to get inside before someone sees us."

Lyra stopped, watching her walk towards a bunch of houses before she noticed that the 12 between the eleven and thirteen wasn't there. Tonks brought out notebook from her jacket, turning it to a certain page and mentally smacking herself for not doing it before. "Think of this."

The headquartersof the Order of the Phoenix is based in 12 Grimmuld Place, London.

"What's--?" she began before Tonks hit her with the book. "Hey!" Lyra said instinctively, rubbing her arm.

"Don't say it!" She chastised, pointing back at it. "Think of it."

Lyra looked at the paper carefully before there was a slow scratching noise. She glanced to the gap between the house as it started to grow, a house coming out by the end of it. The teenager had an impressed smile on her face as she watched it. It was a whole house. A house hidden. "I love magic." she shone brightly before looking to Tonks.

Tonks smiled knowingly before taking her arm, nodding graciously to a muggle who had passed them. They walked up the steps carefully, Tonks leading the way before opening the door for Lyra who walked in.

Lyra felt a whole horror movie vibe from the old house and even the entrance. She half-expected a man to come at her with a knife like in the movie Scream.

As soon as the door opened, she strode slowly down the dark hallway. She glanced to Tonks who walked straight past and towards the sounds of shouting coming from a room. Lyra followed before recognising the people who replied, "FRED! GEORGE!" a woman shrieked as Lyra stepped inside, warm light suddenly envoloping her.

The door shut hard behind them, the twins turning towards the girl. "LYRA!" they shouted when they saw her.

"Fred, George." She greeted, her entire face lighting up. Fred walked over and hugged her tightly as George followed. "Hey! I've missed you two!" she told them.

Fred then pulled away, pushing George's shoulder lightly, "Yeah, all summer and not a word, how dare you, George?!" he told her and Lyra chuckled back.

"I hope you accept our graceful apologies, madam--" George added as Lyra smiled cheekily at him, his arm still latched around Lyra.