Jungkook ✔️

JK's POV

"Are you going to do that too?" I asked, missing my friends and my older brother, who left for college a few weeks ago, already imagining how weird it will be when Y/N also leaves in a few months.

"Do what exactly?" She asked me without looking at me as she continued typing the text we had to deliver in a few days at school.

"Go away." I responded, remembering as if it was yesterday the "farewell party" for my friends and my brother. To say that the party was really a disaster is redundant, everyone was discouraged and the atmosphere between us was awkward.And I don't even know why I miss them so much, even though I'm not the only one feeling it. 

Jimin even ran a fever for two days after they left, and we hardly ever get sick... My parents say our connection is very strong and it's instinctive of our race to want to be close, they're probably right, but that doesn't diminish the emptiness their absence left.

From the way she tensed in her chair, I realized I shouldn't have brought it up. But instead of answering me, she continued typing for a few more minutes, as if she hadn't heard me. She didn't take long to get up and after turning off the notebook she sat beside me on the bed, looking at me in a way I can't describe.

"You know I need to go as soon as classes are over, right?" She asked me as she caressed my face with one hand while keeping the other holding my neck firmly. It's a very common gesture when you want to calm an omega when he's very nervous or anxious, and it worked perfectly. The only thing I could think of was her warm, firm hand on my skin keeping me centered.

"Yes" I replied, practically whispering, realizing how close to me she is, and how much more delicious her scent is than usual." But I'll only stay as long as necessary, and I'll be back soon. I know it's going to be a bit difficult, I'll miss you too, but we'd better enjoy the time we still have together don't you think?" 

She asked letting go of my neck as she tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. But instead of answering I just nodded, unable to focus on anything but her lips, it's so wrong I want to lick and bite them until they're swollen and red?

I could see she said something, but I couldn't understand exactly what she had said, the only thing I understood was that I needed her, I needed to feel his warm touch on my skin, I was cold." Touch me" I heard myself talking, but my voice sounded a little different, and the cold started to hurt, I think I'm in heat, but it's still a while, why am I in heat now?

"Me..." I heard her talking, but I didn't understand because she wasn't touching me like I asked, can't she see that I need her? Maybe if I show her..." What are you doing Jungkook? and that smell...you're...oh my goddess wait Kookie" She spoke pulling away from me, removing her hands from my abdomen.How dare she leave me when I need her most? Not wanting her to go away I pulled her closer, getting on top of her, and as soon as I moved I felt the slick start to trickle down as my alpha's scent grew even more intense, mouthwatering.

She seemed to be talking again, but I needed to feel her lips against mine, and that's exactly what I did. I could feel her warm, firm body finally giving me the warmth I need, as something under me grew harder and harder as I moved back and forth. But the clothes were holding us back, how could we make puppies with all that in the way? I needed these obstacles to disappear.

But before I did anything to fix this problem she let out a grunt and in the blink of an eye she was on top of me, and my shirt turned to shreds, her eyes was pitch dark and the growls she was making turned me on even more, and when her lips touched my skin it was like I was floating.