Bouncing ✔️

I couldn't contain my laughter as I saw Namjoon apparently stretching or maybe getting ready for what was to come. I must admit that besides being funny he was sexy as hell and I can't wait to take off his underwear and slap that ass. But when I put the food on the nightstand I heard him sniff, and as soon as I turned around again I realized that he was crying.

"Oh Joonie, why are you crying? I'm sorry my sweet mate, I wasn't laughing at you." I said, hugging him as he continued to sniff. "Of course you were, who wouldn't laugh? I look ridiculous like that and I don't even have a butt worth looking at, of course you wouldn't find it sexy." He spoke between some sobs and sniffles as I stroked his back.

"What? Who said you're not sexy? Have you ever looked in the mirror? ! You're hot and honestly I don't think your ass is "unworthy". Can't you see how silly you sound now? I loved you and thought you were perfect in every way even before I knew we were mates, how can I not want you now? Well.. I must admit it was funny to see you that way, do you think that on our first time I would take you like in one of those disgusting films that I caught you watching on your laptop? Hell no!" I said, making him pull away with a completely red face and swollen, moist eyes. He was about to say something, but before he could I kissed him and laid him on the bed while I stood over him.

"I'm glad your rut hasn't returned yet, I want you to remember every second of our first time together." I spoke in his ear feeling his skin crawl as he moaned softly.

"I love you my silly mate." I spoke and kissed him again, a sloppy, hot kiss, while I allowed my hand to touch every part of his perfect body that I could reach.As soon as we ran out of air I pulled back, moving my kisses through his body until I reached the hem of his underwear.

Namjoon's POV

As soon as I felt Y/N's breath at the bottom of my belly, and her lip touched my skin I couldn't help myself and made some sounds so embarrassing that I ended up trying to pull away, although at that moment the only thing I wanted was for her to continue what she was doing.

But I couldn't move as far as I imagined with her holding my hips the way she was. And soon her warm, soft mouth was back on my skin, which to my surprise is extremely sensitive in that place, or maybe I'm feeling it so intensely because it's her, I went back to moaning shamefully.

"What's wrong Joonie?" She asked, looking innocent. But the way she was smiling at me showed that she knew exactly what was "wrong".

"It's just ... oh my goddess." I started to say but stopped in the middle of the sentence as soon as I felt her hot and wet mouth around my dick, while she moved her tongue around my tip without mercy, making me breathless and turning me into a mess of moans and whimpers, and the way she was doing it was pushing me to the edge of an orgasm.

But as close as I was I couldn't get there, the way she was holding my cock tightly by the base with one hand as she was making me feel like I was almost coming but never quite getting there, in a delicious, torturous way as she stroked my perineum with the other, sliding her finger to my hole which was now wet with the amount of saliva that dripped from her lips, sliding down my dick until it reached my hole.

To my surprise, irritation and despair, even though she continued to circle my hole, she never breaks through it and while before I couldn't imagine even a finger there, now the only thing that flooded my mind was her filling me to the brim.

Feeling overwhelmed with all the desire that I was feeling I took a few deep breaths, but the sensations were so strong that I was about to come with her ministrations, and surprising myself and probably my alpha, I begged for her to fuck me, pleading nonstop.