Fabric ✔️ +18

I was alone in the middle of the giant sofa waiting for the boys to come back from wherever they are. I was choosing a movie when Hobi came in and sat next to me, my wolf was frantic just to smell him. I put my face on his neck inhaling as much as I could, passing the tip of my nose while sniffing him.

-    Alpha, if you keep doing this I won't be able to hold myself, your smell is ..

" You don't have to, Hobi." I spoke and immediately he held my face with both hands looking me in the eyes for a few seconds and then kissed me, my wolf was screaming inside me in excitement knowing it was starting. He let go of my face and stepped away a little, placing a hand on the end of the tie on my robe

-     Can I?

I nodded, and he pulled on the fabric, revealing my red lace lingerie with the garter belt.

" Oh fuck ". His eyes, which were normal before, turned blue like when he is in wolf form.He looked at me for a few moments, but soon he came back closer to me, straddling me, and went back to kissing me, rolling his hips right on top of my cock which was already in full attention thanks to the delicious smell he was giving off, while my hands smoothed and squeezed his thighs.

He started to kiss my neck leaving some marks and making me moan, I pulled him even closer, moving my hands to his ass, guiding the pace at which he was moving.

-    Alpha.

-    Humm?

I replied as I helped him move a little faster as I watched a stain form on the extremely thin shorts he was wearing. And I was about to rip that fucking shorts off of him when Jimin came into the room getting our attention.

"Hey". He spoke, seeming to blush even more when I got up, after having placed Hoseok sitting on the couch and giving him an orgasmic kiss, and went towards him.

Before he could say anything I kissed him and he returned the kiss instantly. As soon as our kiss became more intense I felt Hobi's hands on my hips, pressing his member to my leg while he kissed my breasts still covered by the revealing lace bra.I was struggling to maintain control, feeling my, not that little, friend getting even bigger and harder.

I wrapped an arm around Hoseok's waist, letting my hand wander towards his ass and while still kissing Jimin I slipped my hand inside his shorts, feeling his soft skin against my hand. I pulled back a bit so that Jimin and I could catch our breath, but before I could go back to assaulting Jimin's beautiful and delicious mouth,Jin walked into the room, and approached the three of us, holding Jimin by the hair, making him look directly at him.

"What do you want, omega, do you want me to have my turn with our alpha now, or do you want me to devour that delicious mouth of yours first ?" Jin asked Jimin, but nothing coherent came out of his mouth, and not seeming too patient to wait for an answer that made sense, Jin devoured Jimin's lips, exactly the way he said he would, making me feel pre cum soaking my panties.

That sight didn't just affect me, and the scent of Hoseok's arousal beside me made me turn my attention to my beautiful beta mate. The four of us were completely lost in each other, and at some point my wolf took over my actions, or something like that, since I have no idea how I got back to sitting on the couch, with Jin standing in front of me.

He leaned over and kissed my whole face and then my neck taking a little longer while he scented me, making my body warm every time I felt his lips against my skin. As soon as Jin pulled away, Jimin kissed me, while Hobi kissed my neck stopping for a moment to take my bra off, licking and sucking my nipple right after, making me moan.