Hurt You ✔️ +18

Our kiss grew hotter, my hands moving up to her breasts as I got even closer, feeling her volume, already hard against my ass cheek."I thought it wasn't going to be so easy to forgive me." She said, still breathless after our mindblowing kiss.

"And I haven't forgiven, not yet." I replied, as she brought her lips close to my neck, giving light kisses until she reached my ear."I need you to promise me something." She spoke biting my earlobe, making me moan softly, but before I asked what I needed to promise, she kissed me again, holding me tightly by my hair as she slowly stroked my leg with her other hand.

"I don't know who you are going to choose to be the first to have this." She said, after breaking our kiss, still holding me tight by the hair, bringing her other hand closer to my bulge, giving me a light squeeze, making my body shake, in a good and weird way."But I want you to promise that I will be the first here."She spoke tucking her hand inside my shorts and squeezing my ass, sliding her fingers up to touch my rim, making my body shiver.

"I can promise that." I said, feeling my body burning with desire while she circled my rim with her middle finger."Does that mean we can start now?" She said taking me by surprise. We're going to wait for the ceremony isn't that what we agreed?

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little nervous, feeling her grip on my hair loosen and she started to stroke my scalp, making me relax."I need to prepare you and get you used to it, omegas don't need much, but in your case it may take some time, I don't want to hurt you when the time comes." She spoke sounding like she knew a lot about it, so I decided not to think too much and let her do what needs to be done.

"I don't know how it works, but I trust you, so you can do...this." I spoke uncertainly about what she was talking about to prepare me, but I was curious and my body was on the edge, I wanted to feel her somehow, and my wolf was driving me crazy, screaming for me to ignore our agreement to wait until the ceremony and do it now, so we can really be ourselves, whatever he meant by that.

"Wait a minute". She spoke taking me off her lap and got out of bed, disappearing for a few seconds in the bathroom and coming back with some kind of ointment in her hand. Before I could ask what that was she pulled me back into her lap, leaving me in the same position as before and started kissing my neck.

"You just need to relax now, okay?" She asked between kisses, and soon I felt her hands pulling my shorts and underwear down together, leaving my ass completely exposed. She probably felt me ​​tense up a little, as she completely stopped what she was doing and caressed my face."It's okay if you don't want to do this now, we still have plenty of time for that." She said looking at me in a similar way like the way Namjoon was looking at me earlier, maybe it's a mates thing, I don't know, but what I do know is that I want, and how I want, for her to continue.

"Please don't stop, I'm just... a little embarrassed, but I know it's bullshit." I replied feeling my face heat up even more as she continued to look at me in a way that makes my stomach flutter.

"It's not bullshit Yoongs, I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable or that you don't feel ready , doesn't matter how much I want to." She answered me putting my clothes back in place and hugged me right away, making me fall even more in love with her, she is really perfect, I don't know what I did to deserve a mate like her.

While she was still holding me, she moved so that she was completely lying on the bed, with me on top of her, leaving me disappointed, I really wanted to continue. "Then show her what you want, take off your damn clothes and wiggle your ass for her ". My wolf spoke, making me feel my body heat up, and even though I was sure I would regret it later I did what he suggested.As soon as I disentangled myself from her I stood up in bed and took off my shorts and underwear at once, leaving only my shirt and socks on, and instead wiggling my ass like my wolf suggested, and I sure as hell wouldn't, I returned to the position I was in before, standing on top of her and hugging her.