Alpha ✔️

- Are you Lee Y/N?

One of them asked me with a disgusted look on her face.

- Who's asking?

-  Who do you think you are ? Do you think you can get here on your first day and pass in front of us all?

She asked, making me confused, what was she talking about?

- Hmm .. I don't know what you're talking about, but if you'll excuse me, my friends are waiting for me ...

I spoke trying to avoid conflict on my first day of school as my mother asked me, she knows how short tempered my wolf is.

- "So it's true, you like to act innocent, but you don't fool me.

She said making a bitch face , which I preferred to ignore.I tried to pass them but they folded their arms and stood in front of me, blocking the passage.

 - Girls look, I don't know the reason for all this, but I didn't mean to offend you, can you please get out of my way now?

They were starting to piss me off, but I couldn't get out of control, I took a deep breath and tried to go through them again, but they didn't allow it , they are really asking for problems.They were about to say something else when I heard knocks on the door, I already knew who it was, but his voice caught them by surprise.

- Y/N are you done? It's almost time for class and you're still there.

Jin spoke a little louder than necessary , and when they heard his voice they rushed to open the door.

- Hi Alpha Jin

The two said at the same time,like evil twins,  sounding scary and giving me a shiver. As soon as they opened the door I went through them holding Jin's waist.

 - Sorry for the delay, shall we?

I said and Jin waved at the pests putting his arm around my shoulders, currently he and Namjoon are the only ones who can still do this. As soon as we were far enough I asked:

- Who are those crazy witches ? They were telling me something about getting something or someone, and getting in line, and they asked me who I think I am ... I couldn't understand literally NOTHING of what they were talking about.

- Well, as strange as it seems you got it right, they are really witches, and from a not very good lineage, better to avoid them.They're really crazy, if I were you,I'll stay as far as possible, you're going to want to rip their necks out, they're annoying and they're obsessed about Yoongi, Especially Momo. Sana only feeds the madness of her friend ..

He said, making me curious about their not-so-good lineage, did their family use dark magic? Honestly, I don't care, as long as they don't irritate me, I'll avoid them.

The days passed quickly and Friday finally came, meaning I could run and swim with the boys tomorrow. I was lost in my thoughts when the bell rang and the boys rushed into the parking lot, leaving just me and Jimin in the classroom .

- Jiminie, you don't have to wait for me, you can go with the boys, I'll just finish packing my things and get a book in my locker

- I don't mind waiting for you.

He said smiling with his pink cheeks.

- You're the cutest omega in the universe, I hope my mate is as cute as you.

I said making him look even more redder.

- I think I'd better wait for you in the car.

He spoke while his whole neck and ears were as red as his face.