Taehyung ✔️

"Do you know that walk in circles won't help, right?" My wolf spoke making me even more angry. "Alright smart-ass, tell me what will help me understand how and why my best friends, all seven of them, are my mates?""Sit down and take a deep breath and release it slowly a few times." My wolf said and as I had no idea what to do to calm down I followed her instructions, after a few seconds I really felt less irritated, but I can't say that it really calmed me down.

"You already knew somehow that they were all ours didn't you? They were always floating around us and around themselves, they are our only friends since we were puppies and we live in the largest wolf community in the country. And I know you were already attracted to them, especially the omegas, there's no point trying to deny it."  She kept talking reminding me of all our times together until today.

"And what should I do?? It's not normal to have so many mates, if they were twins you could understand, no, if they were just brothers it was acceptable, but... how is it possible, people won't react well to it will? And today is my birthday, how am I going to appear among so many unknown people with them , and what if someone tries to hurt them, am I going to be able to protect them all?"

I asked feeling my leg swaying non-stop and anxiety building again, I was about to get up and walk around the room again when I smelled them making me anxious, nervous and happy at the same time." Go to them, they need us now, we need to be strong for our mates."My wolf spoke sending me a mental burst of positivity somehow, making me have the courage to get up and open the door so they could enter. But to my surprise the only one standing in front of the door was Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

Everyone wanted to talk to her, but after a few seconds in front of her bedroom they decided that I should  talk to her alone. I'm the one who was always closest to her, not that it matters now since we're all mates, but they think that all at once will overwhelm her.

So I just stood there in front of the door building up the courage to knock, but before I could move she opened the door and it was like the first time I saw her after she returned. Will I always feel like this, with butterflies in my stomach, horny, nervous and wanting to rub my body on hers every time I look at her? " I hope so" . My wolf said making me even more nervous.Oh my goddess, I hope not, it's so embarrassing...

"Hey Tae" she greeted me blushing and seeing her blushing like that made me happy, it means I have a chance right? "Hey" I replied debating with my wolf whether or not I should leave my scent on her, this is not the time for this, but I can't deny that I really wanted to have her smell all over my body right now. Stop thinking bullshit Taehyung focus.

"We..." I started to speak, but she interrupted me hugging me tightly, taking my breath away for a few seconds, but soon I found myself hugging her back, feeling a vibration emanating from her chest as I enjoyed the warmth of her body and her perfect scent." Let's go down, I need to talk to you." She said pulling away a bit making me whimper shamefully.

"We're not going to keep others waiting, are we? " She said laughing, probably from my ghastly whimper and took my hand leading me with her towards the stairs. "First of all I would like to apologize." She started speaking after taking a deep breath, with a completely different tone than she normally uses with us, she was speaking like a true leader, her tone of voice demanding respect and making us pay attention to every word.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I know what I did was wrong and there's no forgiveness, and anything I say will not undo what happened, but I also know I shouldn't have run away like that, it was irresponsible and immature of me, and that's why I also ask for forgiveness." She said ducking her head a little, doing what almost no alpha does, apologize and bow to an omega, they don't even bow to another alpha, but she's really different, and that's what will make her the best alpha of all.

"No, please alpha, don't do that" Jungkook said getting up and practically threw himself in her arms crying, sobbing as he tried to pronounce some words. After some time he finally calmed down and even with some difficulty started to speak again ." I swear alpha, I wasn't upset, I know it wasn't your fault, it wasn't either of us, to be honest a big part of me wanted us to..and when you left because of me, I thought you..." He spoke, crying again.

"Should I understand then that I'm forgiven?" Y/N asked, as she stroked his back using a different tone than she was using seconds ago, her voice was now soft and soothing,like a mother trying to calm her puppy."Yeah, I mean, there's no reason to forgive anything, I missed you so much and I thought we could never be friends again". Jungkook spoke between sobs, and as soon as he finished speaking she sat down, putting him on her lap, and went back to the same posture she had used when she started.

"I also owe you all an apology for both my lack of contact and for running away from the current situation, as I apparently have the instinct to do". She spoke reproducing the gesture she made when apologizing to Jungkook and I must admit I wasn't too comfortable with that, but I nodded as well as the others, indicating that we accepted the apology.

"Now regarding our situation, I would like to keep this as confidential as possible, if my father and the elders agree, I would just like our pack and our allies to know at first, I still don't know how to protect you all and I don't want to run risks drawing unnecessary attention." She spoke looking a little more tense.

"I completely agree daughter" Our alpha said, scaring me a little, apparently I forgot he was present, I could only look and think about my mates around me, the way Yoongi was looking at me and Hoseok who was always touching my little finger with his index, his light touches made my skin crawl, and the way Y/N was talking, demanding my attention left me completely disconnected from the world around me.

"Let's do this, I'll call your parents here, we explain what's going on and we go to the party, and tomorrow after the guests leave we can talk to the Elders and soon after when we'll probably know the reason for this unusual event, we tell the pack." Y/N's father spoke and we all for some reason looked at her, apparently waiting for her decision, 'cause as soon as she nodded, we all nodded too. Weird...

As soon as we all agreed, her parents disappeared, probably leaving us alone so we could bond. Normal mates by this time would already be marked, at least with the first mark, and I can imagine how hard it must be for an alpha as powerful as her to hold back, or maybe she doesn't want all of us to be her mates...

My parents,  Jungkook and Hoseok's  and Jimin and Yoongi's mom who came alone because their dad is doing the first patrol round, finally arrived and headed towards Y/N's parents' office so they could talk. After a few minutes our parents returned and congratulated us saying that everything would work out and that we shouldn't worry. They didn't look the least bit carefree, but they're right about the "the goddess knows what she's doing" part,  that I can't disagree with them, and I know there's a reason all of this. 

After everyone's gone, and Jimin and Yoongi's mother asked  Y/N to give her a grandchild soon, leaving everyone ashamed, Y/N spoke again:"I'd really like to hug you all at the same time, but I think my wolf would freak out a bit... so wh". She started to speak but before she was finished Jimin got to his feet and raised his hand, saying "me first" without stop making everyone in the room laugh, easing the tension a little.

Holding Jungkook who was sleeping on her lap like a baby, she got up and put him on Namjoon's lap who was sitting closest to her and who she had already had a chance to speak before and opened her arms towards Jimin who ran into her arms holding onto her like a baby monkey.

After talking to everyone else who had reactions very close to Jimin's she finally approached me and held out her hand." Come on, it's party time." She said pulling me, making me get up and collide with her. "Don't let anyone touch you, I don't know what I would do if...just try to stay away especially from other alphas." She spoke, moving a little away from me and turned towards the others, who were a little further ahead and said the same to them even though I know they heard what she said to me, maybe it's better to stay close to her, I don't want the party to turn into a war for smiling at the wrong person.

"I honestly don't know why this happened to us, but I know I couldn't be happier, but we have a party to go to now, and as much as I wanted to spend the entire night here with you, and no one else around what's mine, we can't explain to all visitors why the birthday girl isn't at her own party, right? "