Rejection ✔️

Jimin's POV

"Is she coming yet?" Jungkook asked me, looking too excited for my mood right now.

"Hmm" I answered as I descended the stairs.

"So why am I not seeing her? Are they coming down now?" He asked me, sounding annoyed that I hadn't responded properly before.

"Yeah, he's helping her to ... to pack her things, they're already coming." I answered, heading for the exit.

"What are you doing? Won't you wait for them?" Jungkook asked me as I started to put on my sneakers."What got into you hyung, looks like you saw a ghost, you don't even look happy to see Y/N ... You know, I'll go talk to her and say I love her more than you." He continued, probably trying to get me to respond like I always do when it comes to Y/N, but not this time. I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm preventing me from leaving.

"Let go Jungkook" I practically yelled, turning to him, feeling even angrier that I couldn't break free of his grip.

"Jeez hyung, what happened? I was just kidding...If you want to go I won't stop you". He said, letting go of my arm immediately, but my attempt to get out of there before them totally went down the drain. As soon as Jungkook released me I saw them coming down the stairs holding hands, which made my blood boil even more. Not understanding exactly why I was feeling this way I looked away from them.

"Alpha!" Jungkook squealed, smiling and jumping as she reached, and matching his excitement she opened her arms for him to jump into her lap. They held each other like that for a while, but as soon as they moved away, Jungkook pulled her close again. But this time he kissed her lips, making me feel even angrier at a level where it was impossible to stay there, and without care about what they would think, I left.

I was feeling silly and annoyed, and my wolf wasn't helping me much. He was making me want to go back and apologize to them, since I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't the one that was..Argh!!! I don't even know why I still go there, I'm sure no one will notice if I go home.

"I want to see my mates, I miss them" My wolf said making me even more angry, because I was really missing them all." I will, but tomorrow morning I'll come home, enjoy it while you can" I replied, walking a little faster towards Kim's house.After I arrived it didn't take long for them to arrive too, and as soon as they laid eyes on her, everyone seemed to vibrate with glee, well, almost everyone.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to take so long..." She spoke blushing a little as she avoided looking my way. I was close to Jin and he looked very comfortable beside me, unlike me, who was still feeling awkward, and I had no idea how to act in their presence.

Feeling them so close to me was making me excited and at the same time irritated, probably my wolf was really missing them after almost three days, but at the moment I just wanted to be alone, even though I wanted to jump on Ji's lap, that it smelled so good... the same smell as... wait, that smell is... so that day they were in the office...

"Yah Jimin, are you deaf?" Yoongi spoke, catching my attention, making me notice that everyone was looking at me, even her was looking at me now.

"I'm sorry I...sorry." I replied, and ran towards the guest room where we leave our things whenever we sleep here..

Y/N's POV

"What happened to him today? He's been like this since he arrived, has anything happened in your house Y/N?" Yoongi asked sitting down beside me.