Heat ✔️

"Please, please Alpha, I need to come ,I need more, I need you." He spoke after a few minutes with my tongue working his perfect length. I was holding him firmly by the base so he wouldn't come while two fingers fit perfectly inside him.

"How about another finger?" I asked after popping his shaft out of my mouth as he whimpered trying to create more friction by moving to meet my fingers.

"Yes, please, please." He spoke almost whispering in a hoarse voice and tightening around my fingers, making my wolf almost take control and knot my perfect mate.

I'm so hard that it's starting to hurt, but I can't go too far, it wouldn't be fair since we agreed on a time split, right? I thought, trying to convince myself that I could deal with it with a cold shower and decided to make my sweet mate happy.

His cock was dark red, pulsing in my hand, and I could see that he was on edge so I decided to allow him to have the relief that he was so in need. As soon as I put him in my mouth again I thrusted another finger inside him, loosening the grip around his base, making him come immediately. His legs were shaking, while he was bucking his hips. And I could somehow feel how intense was his orgasm and how good I had made him feel. 

He kept moaning my name as he whimpered, probably because of my mouth that was still around him, and my fingers deep inside as far as it could reach. I'm addicted to his taste and maybe I wanted to make him come a few more times before going to take care of Kookie, but before he got completely hard again I stopped my assault, on my beautiful mate.

"Are you okay Tae?" I asked getting up. And after covering him with a blanket and giving him a kiss on the forehead as he yawned I turned off the lights.

"I'm fine, but can't we all sleep together again today? I know today is Jungkook's day with you, but maybe by the time everyone actually goes to sleep we could be together like always.."he asked me, making me smile.

"Of course Tae, I didn't intend to sleep without you guys around me, and I know you also feel the need to be close to each other, I just need to figure out how exactly are we going to resolve this "sleep all together" situation. Anyway, I'll be right back." 

I replied and left the room intending to check on Jungkook before talking to the others about the arrangements we will make so that we can sleep in a real bed. I was about to enter Jungkook's room when the door opened.

-  Kookie, why are you up,where are you going?

 "I was trying ... trying to go down there but I'm ..." He started to talk but stopped holding tightly to the door with his face completely flushed and avoiding looking directly at me.

- "He's in pain, isn't it obvious? maybe we haven't been as gentle with our baby omega as we should have been." My Wolf spoke, making me notice the way he was shifting his body weight from foot to foot, not seeming to find a comfortable position.

"What do you need? Are you thirsty or hungry?What do you want to eat, cookies with banana milk?" As soon as I finished my question he blushed even more and finally looked me in the eye.

"What ?" He asked, looking anxious and the smell of his arousal made me confused.

"I asked if you want me to -  I started to repeat my question but he cut me off getting a little closer to me.

-   I - I understand your question mistress.

"Then what do you wanna eat my little omega? " I asked, holding him by the waist, closing the distance between the two of us, feeling even more affected than before by the smell he was giving off.

"This."He said touching the tent that had been formed too long under the dress I am wearing, making me moan in both pain and pleasure.

-  So that's what you're hungry for huh?!