Jin ✔️

"What do you mean, you'll be gone for two years?" She asked looking irritated, incredulous and about to cry any second.We all decided it when we were on the training ground, so not even my younger brother, Taehyung, knew, until now.

"The four of us haven't found our mates yet, and since you'll turn eighteen in two years time, we thought that until then we could do something we want out of the pack."I replied seeing a mixture of emotions passing on the face of each of my friends, my little brother and my future alpha.

I knew they would not accept it so well, after all when a high ranking wolf wanna go to college they usually do it remotely, not needing to leave the territory, but as we still have time we decided to follow our dreams, is it really that bad?"And what exactly do you intend to do?" Y/N asked, echoing the thoughts of everyone present who still did not know the answer.

"I want to learn how to cook, as a chef, and Namjoon believes that for him to be a good beta he must know how to manage the pack and how to take care of finances. Yoongi is really good with music, as we all know and decided to do Phonographic Production, and Hoseok wants to be a teacher, he is really good with children and they love him, so..

"Yeah, I know." Y/N replied smiling at Hoseok who was completely red. But soon her expression started to look more thoughtful and I was waiting for her to burst any second, but nothing came."Do you already have a date to leave? Maybe there will be time to have a farewell party or something." As soon as she said it everyone looked at her surprised, as if a second head had grown  on her. And for some reason that I can't quite understand this attitude of hers made me upset, and maybe..hurt?

"We are going to travel in a few days, we need to sort out some documentation and fix some things, but I don't think we need to say goodbye, it's not like we're not going to see each other anymore."Namjoon replied, looking as upset as I did, I just don't know if it's for the same reason.After not saying anything for a few seconds she stood up.

"You know how our parents are, they love any excuse to throw a party, so maybe we don't really need to this time. Now I need a shower, you can wait for me downstairs if you want, or we'll talk later."She replied and closed the bathroom door shortly thereafter. Neither of us said anything for a while. "I will stay here." Jimin spoke as soon as we all started to get up, and after a strange goodbye my brothers and I went home.

Jimin's POV

I lay in her bed thinking about everything that has been going on lately, how did we go from playing in the waterfall and making a mess wherever we went, to almost adults leaving and separating to live our own lives this fast? Will we continue together after we find our mates?

I wondered feeling my eyes heavy, and I think I slept for a long time, as I woke up hearing Y/N calling my name softly while stroking my hair, I was expecting that the light would bother my eyes, but as soon as I opened them the room was completely dark.Is she really trying to wake me up like that? What does she want, that I fall in love with her?

You need to wait for your mate, and only love her Jimin , focus.Well, at least I hope it's her, honestly I don't feel any interest in male alphas ... Not that I would reject my mate if he is male, but I really prefer it to be a woman, Y/N to be more precise, please my goddess, I would really like to have her for me. a. "Come on Jimin, you need to eat something and then you can go back to sleep." She spoke making me sit up ,still sleepy, and after making me go down to eat together with her parents I completely lost sleep.

"Don't you want to talk about it?" I asked, sitting next to her on the couch while she chose a movie. "I don't know if I want to think about it now, can we leave this conversation for tomorrow? I just want to see a crap movie, fill myself with chocolate, cuddling with one of my favorite omegas."