Pee ? ✔️

Jin's POV

- Hey is everything ok? Where is Luna?

I asked Y/N when I realized she was alone and sad about something.

- I'm good. My mom went out with my dad, I think they both went to your house, apparently Hoseok and Jimin's parents, and Yoongi and Jungkook's are also there.

She answered without looking me straight in the eye.

- Can we talk alone for a moment?

I asked, extending my hand, and as soon as she held my hand, she nodded and stood leading me toward her father's office.

As soon as I closed the door I hugged her. I didn't know what was wrong, but I knew something was, I could feel it. She sighed and returned the hug as she buried her face in my neck, tickling me with her warm breath, and sending chills all over my body at the same time.

- I'm sorry.

She said, sighing again.

- Why are you apologizing Y/N?

- The reason I'm upset is that I don't like the idea of ​​you finding your mates.I don't ... I don't want you to find them now, I want to have you with me for a while longer.

She spoke squeezing me a little harder.

After a few minutes I pulled back with a little difficulty to look straight into her eyes.

- You don't have to worry about that, I will never leave you, nor the boys, no matter what happens.

I said holding her a little more close and admiring how beautiful she looks with her face expressing how embarrassed she is.The way she is so vulnerable and cute around me and my brothers, completely different from the strong and independent wolf she is in front of others, and the way she is pouting makes me want to devour her.

- You swear?

She asked me, causing me to sink further into the trance where her lips had set me.

- I swear.

I answered, pulling her close and yielding to temptation, I kissed her.

Y/N's POV

He took me completely by surprise when he pulled me closer and kissed me.I was so shocked by the situation that I didn't react and he pulled away in seconds.

- I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me ...

He said already turning to leave the office, but before he opened the door I stood in front of him, preventing him from leaving.

- Wait, don't apologize, I wasn't expecting and ...

- It's ok, you don't have to explain anything to me.

- No, wait!

I said as I pulled him close again, this time connecting our lips more intensely.

I can't deny that I always imagined how good it would be if he were my mate, I could kiss his puffy and perfect shaped lips all the time.

He pressed me against the door, exploring my mouth without any trace of shame.Giving no indication that he would pull away, but I needed to breathe, so I pushed him a little and apparently he understood and moved his kisses to my jal line and neck.

My body seemed to mold to his in a natural way and I was with the same butterfly's feeling that I felt when Yoongi kissed me. How could this be? What is wrong with me ?! I shouldn't be fooling around with anyone but my mate, should I?