Lifeless ✔️

Hoseok's POV

I was with Taehyung and Soobin watching her talk to Kookie, they were excited talking and laughing, when her look changed completely, there was something wrong.I followed her gaze to see the reason for the change and as soon as I saw an omega holding Jin's hand I knew things could get out of hand. When I looked at her again, her eyes were amber, her fists clenched as she pressed her jaw.I was too far away to stop her if she decided to take the girl's head off and start a war.

 But luckily Kookie noticed and held her close to him. He said something in her ear and her shoulders relaxed, she still wasn't well, but I decided it would be enough to keep watching from a distance.After that everything seemed to be under control. Throughout the event I realized that the arrangements we made were really efficient, making nothing get out of control, and as the hours went by everyone at the party relaxed and even though we who are in charge of security never completely relaxed, we became less tense each time the event drew to a close.

The party was almost over and everything seemed to be in perfect order. I was still watching my mates when Taehyung approached me and warned that Jimin seemed to be in heat and that he would help him. Since I wouldn't be much help I asked him to let me know if he needed anything.I was about to sit down when I saw Y/N going to the same place where Taehyung had gone minutes ago, and as Taehyung wouldn't be able to help if she felt Jimin's pheromones and lost control, I decided to go after them.

I was walking towards her when the alpha of the neighboring pack stopped me along with Yeonjun, who will be trained as their next alpha, I was worried but I couldn't dismiss them.But luckily for me they didn't take long, they just wanted to congratulate me on my mates and say goodbye before leaving, as he lost Y/N of sight, so he believed it would be okay to say goodbye through one of the Lunas, as he said.

As soon as I took them to the exit I asked one of the wolves who were on guard to accompany them to the gates and came back as fast as I could. I was feeling there was something wrong and I walked faster and faster trying not to attract the attention of the guests. The feeling that there was a problem turned into reality as soon as a mix of hormones and blood hit my nose. Without worrying more about discretion, I ran towards the smell and soon I realized that bad feeling wasn't only a feeling. 

As soon as I saw the door that had been visibly broken down, I saw Taehyung on the floor, looking lifeless with blood splattered on his body, passed out next to Jimin, who was naked and just like Taehyung was covered in blood.Jimin was whimpering while holding Taehyung's hand, visibly in heat, he didn't seem fully aware of what was going on around him, while at one time or another he moaned and called one of our mates' names.

The blood that moistened Jimin's feet was from one of the three strangers that I didn't recognize at first, his body was completely deformed with a lacerated throat and wild open eyes seeming to mirror my state of dread. She was holding two other wolves by the throat, each in one of her hands, and they didn't seem to be able to fight it, but what scared me, or rather surprised me the most, was her form. I could only recognize her because I would never be mistaken by her scent. 

Her smell which is now stronger and overwhelming, was emanating and the power she was exhaling was making me feel my knees weak, wanting to succumb, and I was almost kneeling as I looked at her doubting my own eyes .Her body shape was completely different from anything I've ever seen, she looked like a Lycan, like the ones I've seen in the history books about our predecessors, she was twice her human size and her body was covered with fur, but it was still possible to see her skin underneath, the irises in her eyes were golden while around it was pure black, powerful and unforgiving, while she stood up snarling fiercely at the two men who were already unconscious and one of them maybe dead in her hands.