Please You ✔️

As soon as I opened the door his scent ignited all my instincts and aroused me, awakening a desire that I couldn't compare to anything. I still had a vague memory of when it happened to Jimin, but being fully conscious took it to a new level.

My arrival didn't go unnoticed by him, and as soon as he noticed my presence he covered himself completely with the blanket I had used last night. My clothes were strewn across the bed and some on the bedroom floor, while he seemed to shake under the blanket letting out a few moans and grunts.

I approached him feeling the heat that was radiating from his body, and without wasting too much time I removed the blanket from him. His body was completely sweaty with a few strands of hair glued around his face like a frame, while his body seemed to shiver from second to second.

"Joonie, I'm here now, let me help you." I spoke touching his arm as gently as I could, and I don't know if it was my voice or my touch, but I know that the smell suddenly intensified as he moaned, this time sounding more like a moan of pleasure than pain, like the last one.

"I don't want you to see me like this, I'm a mess, and I'm not ready yet, and it hurts so much." He said, sounding breathless, still huddled, looking like he was really in a lot of pain. "It's okay Joonie, I promise I won't do anything unless you're ready ok? But let me at least help you to ease the pain a little."

"I don't know what to do,my wolf wants you to... that we... .I already tried to get some relief, but when I touch myself it seems, it hurts more, Alpha I'm scared." He answered as he started to cry, hugging a pile of my clothes.

Remembering what I needed to do, I immediately went to the bathroom and as soon as the bathtub was filled with cold water, I removed my clothes and went back to his side."Come here Joonie, I'll make you feel better, let's take a bath first." I said hugging him, and putting him on my lap. As soon as he sat straddling me he hugged me back, trying to absorb as much of my scent as possible.After finally taking him to the bathroom, I put him in the water and went in right afterwards, pulling him closer again.

"I'm just going to touch you here, is it okay?" I asked, touching his shaft, which was as hard as mine, and started to move my hand up and down slowly receiving what appeared to be a yes followed by moans.He, unlike Jungkook, wouldn't produce slick, but an alpha's rut is just as painful as an omega's, although it only happens when triggered by an omega in heat or by the bite of its mate, outside of the usual six-month period.

It was possible to sense his reluctance, even in this situation, but his body knew exactly what he needed as well as his wolf who immediately offered his neck where my mark was, as he moved around trying to create some friction rubbing his ass on my dick.

He was really a mess and had already come twice when finally his body started to relax, the water was already lukewarm and he looked too exhausted to even blink, but he was still rock hard, and my wrist wasn't so happy with the constant, repetitive motion anymore."Come on Jonnie, come for me again and then we can go to bed." I said while I kissed his neck, and as soon as I ran my tongue over my mark he came again, calling my name like a mantra.

After he calmed down I dried him and put him to bed in the nest he had made with my clothes and he fell asleep almost instantly. But I knew he wouldn't sleep for long, and I really needed to prepare for the next few days. So I got dressed, and went down to prepare some things for us to eat when he woke up again.

"How's Jonnie doing?" Hobi asked as soon as he saw me coming down the stairs. "I honestly don't know, but he's sleeping now. I came to get some things to eat and some bottles of water...Why didn't you tell me that he was in rut?