Ecstasy ✔️

After packing everything I needed and putting it in my backpack I decided to take a shower.Only when I finished the shower did I realize that I had forgotten to get a towel. I came out of the bathroom and to my surprise as I opened the door, there he was, sitting on my bed, looking at me like I was a piece of juicy meat, and to my surprise I loved the way he was tracing every part of my body with his sharp eyes, and the volume on his pants showed me how much he liked what he was seeing, leaving my wolf in ecstasy.

"What are you doing alpha?" He asked, almost whispering causing me to lose the firmness of my legs.

"I thought you were downstairs with my mom." I answered in the same low tone as him, intuitively whispering.

"Your mother said she needed to go to the market, so I came to see why you were taking so long." He spoke as he stood up, and after long seconds he got close enough for me to feel his body heat on mine.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, touching my face with unexpected delicacy, moving our bodies closer, making me feel his bulk against mine, and his delicious scent grew even more intense as he held me tightly around my waist.

And without waiting for my answer he kissed me, leading us toward the bed.

Jin's POV

She was watching me with parted lips, inviting me to kiss her, and that was exactly what I did, before she could even respond I devoured her soft, warm lips. And after laying her on the bed I started to kiss her her neck getting more and more excited hearing her low moans.

Trying to savor as much of her as I could I started to trail my kisses towards her breast making her moan loudly and hold with one hand firmly in my hair as I ran my tongue over one of her nipples and took a light suck. Wishing to hear more , I sucked harder, fulfilling my desire. And after doing the same with her left perky nipple, I continued to trail my kisses all the way to her core.

"Spread your legs for me babe." I said pulling back far enough for her to do what I asked, but the only thing that moved was her eyebrows forming a wrinkle, showing that she was worried about something.

"Jin.." She started to speak but fell silent again.

But before she could continue to speak I understood exactly what her concern was. We promised that we wouldn't get past the foreplay before the ceremony, and that we would mate together, and I had no intention of breaking our agreement.

"I know, don't worry." I answered her, and something in my expression showed how serious I was as he looked relaxed again and did as I asked giving me a more easy access to her cock.

"Fuck, you smell so fucking good." I spoke trying to control my instincts, which were screaming at me to give myself to her right now. My wolf was eager to have her mark for everyone to see, and at the same time he wanted to taste her, and on that we both agreed .Putting the marking thought aside, I got on my knees between her legs, this time starting my kisses on her feet, enjoying every bit of it until I reached her cock, which is much bigger than I could imagine, and as strange as it sounds, has a really beautiful shape, and apparently it was trying to make me thirstyby the way it was dripping wet. Unknowingly I was licking my lips wishing to taste her and without wasting time I gave a good lick from her base to her tip.

"Oh my goodness, Jinnie..I" She spoke, not so clearly as I ran my tongue all over her length, savoring her juices, sweet and addictive.  It tastes like something I had never tasted before, and I'm sure only she can offer it to me.Wishing to taste more f her I began to suck as much of her length as I could, trying to take her entirely inside my mouth, ensuring that I wouldn't miss a drop. Her moans were getting higher each time I passed my tongue on her tip and wanting to hear her call my name the same way she called as she did a few seconds ago, I began to suck harder feeling her soft, warm skin shiver under my touch.

"Oh shit!" She almost screamed as I started to move my head up and down, swallowing more than half of her every time, feeling her grip on my hair intensify as she started to pulse sporadically in my mouth. I continued the movement I was making and as she moaned and called my name I felt her body even hotter and for some reason her legs started shaking.

Concerned, I stopped what I was doing and tried to find any sign of trouble. "Alpha, are you ok? Why are you shaking like that, did I do something that hurt?" I asked, getting nothing more than a frown. "Are you kidding me? Why did you stop?" She asked, looking annoyed, and trying not to completely kill the mood I went back to sucking her, this time paying more attention to what I was doing.

I went back to work on her vigorously, trying to make up for stopping, and as soon as I heard her call my name her as body reacted again I understood she was close to her climax.Trying to get as much of her cock in my mouth as I could I continued to move my tongue, gagging a few times when she moved her hips to fast. She kept thrusting in my mouth for a few more seconds until she came, making me taste the most delicious thing I could imagine in the universe, one that I was completely addicted to despite not having experienced it more than once, and I continued to suck her until I felt her loosen my hair.

She was looking tired as she panted with her tousled hair her making me proud to have made a mess of her."How can you be so good at this?!" She asked still with her eyes closed.

"What are you talking about?" That was the first time I did it and I still have to train a lot but it's fine, I have five mates to practice. I replied smiling as I stood over her to kiss her lips.

"Yes you do, but just to make it clear, you can practice with me all you want" She replied making me laugh as I got up off her, helping her up so she could get ready.

"We need to go now" I said giving her a peck, noticing she was a few inches shorter than me, but while I was distracted by our height difference, she pushed me against the wall and held tight to my hard member taking me completely by surprise.

"Oppa, I don't think it's right to leave you like this, doesn't it hurt?" She asked me looking innocent and fucking sexy, calling me "oppa" immediately making my cock throb.

Not knowing if I could pronounce anything coherently I just nodded. "So before we go I'll help you with that." She spoke, tightening her grip again and after giving me a peck she got on her knees and took off my pants.

Y/N's POV

As soon as I saw his cock wet with pre-cum I didn't hesitate to put it in my mouth.Savoring and sucking him, swallowing his length as much as I could. I kept bobbing my head, trying to do the same he did with me. Hear him moan, made me get hard again, and my hand moved to my erection, and I started pleasuring myself.

"Oh fuck, Y/N I'll cum really fast if you keep going like this." He spoke as I continued to move my tongue around his big and purplish tip that was looking even bigger now. Feeling satisfied that I was making him growl and throb between my lips, I kept sucking him, feeling thati could do this forever and it would never be enough.

"I'm almost there." He spoke looking into my eyes, and holding my jaw he started to fuck my mouth, making me choke a few times. I felt his cock throb, and as soon as he warned me he was going to cum, I heard Jimin's voice, and the bedroom door opening while Jin came inside of my mouth.

"Oh my goddess!" Jimin spoke, closing the door, while I almost choked on Jin's cock.

I literally wanted to die now.