Home ✔️

I didn't even have time to appreciate the mark I had left on my mates, although not yet finished, cause everyone wanted our attention. But I was really focused on Jimin all the time. He was still in heat, and although as of now no other alpha can smell his heat but me and our mates, I know how exhausting that can be, plus after he's been through everything he has and hasn't had any time to recover emotionally, I can't seem to calm down or relax whenever I see someone approaching him, even if he is always with me or one of our mates beside him. The party went on for hours, like all the parties we have here. And as soon as everyone "calmed down", changing their attention to the food and drinks, me and the boys took the opportunity to sneak out.

But before we could leave the party our parents called us.

"Before you go, we have a special gift for you, puppies." My father said approaching us along with my mother, and my mates' parents. All eight looking super excited.

- For all of us?

"Exactly." He spoke, handing me a little fabric bag with something metallic inside, while they all smiled at us.

I was a little confused but none of my mates seemed surprised. On the contrary, I could feel their excitement through our bond, and as soon as I opened it, inside the bag were eight keys.

"Surprise !!!" Our parents "screamed" while I still didn't understand what that meant.

"A" Thanks, Dad "would be great, you know, and I won't complain if I also get a hug as a bonus." My father spoke smiling, while the boys got a little closer to me.

"Thanks dad, but where are these keys from?" I asked, trying to stay calm despite the wave of euphoria I was feeling because of my mates. The feeling is good and suffocating at the same time, and I knew it would happen, but I couldn't imagine the intensity of so many emotions flowing intensely as if it were my own emotions, and not someone else's.

"Of your house of course. I'm sure you will love it, each one has their own room of course and it is not far from here. You are already a grown woman and need your space for you and your mates, now that you are officially starting the matting process, nothing is more fair than having your own home, so you can start giving us grandchildren". Mr. Kim spoke smiling at me making me completely embarrassed, but I wasn't the only one to blush, Jimin was red as a tomato and Jungkook and Taehyung were trying to disguise it, but they were clearly embarrassed too while the others seemed more concerned with Namjoon losing his key.

"My dear daughter, take good care of the boys, don't let them get in trouble , and my princess don't forget that as soon as the Dano (summer solstice celebration) passes you start your office activities with me, we have a lot of work to do.

"Of course dad." After thanking our parents the boys told me that they knew about the surprise, but that they had not yet seen the house and that all of our things were already there, to my surprise even my things were packed in boxes and taken to my parents' car while the ceremony was taking place.

Everyone was thrilled and eager to see our new home, and as soon as we said our goodbyes we headed straight for it. As soon as we arrived, we stood in front of the house, still not believing what we were seeing.

"WOW" Kookie spoke expressing what we were all feeling, the house was just incredible, and HUGE. I pressed the button on the garage control that my father had given me, and Jin parked the car in the garage that easily fits 3 cars.

There was an entrance door to the garage but our parents asked us to come in the front door for luck. Them and their superstitions ... Anyway I did as they were told and I was the first to enter holding the door for all my mates to enter as he said I should do before we left.