King Of Falls ✔️

He didn't look very friendly but I knew he was not a rogue and due to his size he was probably younger than me, besides my wolf said that I'd smelled him before ..Tae was defensive, growling for the wolf which was getting closer and closer, the two of them staying on the edge of the invisible line that marks our territories.

I finally managed to remember where I knew him from and shifted to my human form, and as soon as he saw me he shifted too.

- Alpha Y / N, is that you?

- Yaaah Yeonjun-ah, I missed you.

I said hugging him and he returned the hug, getting a deep growl from Tae in response, his hair bristling and his beautiful brown eyes were becoming lighter now, almost blue.

- Sorry, he is a little wary of unknown people ..

I smiled filling sorry as I walked away from Yeojun, approaching Taehyung again ..

- No problem ... soooo, what are you doing around here? Aren't you a little too close to the edge? You could get hurt, you know?

He asked and sat down on a fallen tree trunk smiling at me. We started talking remembering the days we played together every time there were encounters in his territory.

I used to be alone at these events until the day he and his brothers approached me, and even though they were younger they easily accepted me keeping me company while our parents were doing whatever they did at these meetings.

After a while Tae brushed his muzzle on my leg looking annoyed. He spent the whole time sitting next to me, still in wolf form, just watching us.

- C'mon Tae, shift already so that I can introduce you.

I said stroking his fur that was too long almost covering his eyes as well as his hair when he was in his human form. After a few minutes he finally transformed and gradually took part in the conversation ... until Yeojun's brothers Soobin and Beomgyu, and their beta's children, Taehyun and Hueningkai arrived.

- Alpha Princess!

They all spoke, hugging me, at the same time, all looking excited to see me after so long. After introducing them all to Tae, who looked uncomfortable again, we talked for a while longer until it started to get dark.

- It's getting late.

Taehyung said holding my hand a little more firmly, and following his silent request for us to leave, I got up and after saying goodbye to the boys we took off the clothes we had brought and put in my backpack, shifted and went on the way home .

The next day I woke up feeling a little too tired to go out on a new adventure like yesterday so I decided to do a "Movie Party" and call the boys to spend the day with me.I prepared some snacks and arranged my room so we could be comfortable there.

It didn't take long for them to arrive and after my mother said goodbye and leave to comply with her always full schedule, we went to my bedroom. While Jungkook and Yoongi discussed what movie to watch I decided to get the snacks and Namjoon and Jin came to help me.

Jin grabbed a cooler and put the drinks in, heading towards the stairs, complaining to the boys who were making enough noise to be heard by us down here.Namjoon and I were packing up a basket so we could take it all at once when I turned around too fast and hit him, knocking over the bowl of chips in his hand, and completely losing my balance I fell on top of him, our lips inches apart as I held my breath. But as soon as he caressed my face I breathed again and got up quickly.

But since it wasn't my day, I somehow fell again, slipping on something that must have fallen together with both of us, this time sitting on his legs, making him laugh wildly.