Jacket ✔️

- Oh! Do you know me ?

I asked looking at him more closely, and I must admit that he is really handsome, and saying that I was surprised that he knows my name and seems familiar with my status is an understatement, maybe he is a friend of the boys.

- You are very popular mainly among the Omegas, after all is not everyday you see a female alpha as powerful as you, your smell spreads wherever you go, it is impossible not to notice you.

Jackson spoke, and instantly I felt my face heat up.

- Besides, you're really beautiful.

He said with his eyes roaming all over my body and focusing a little more on my breasts, I had completely forgotten that my shirt was open. Not that nudity is a problem, especially among wolves, but the way he was looking at me, made it look like he was about to devour me, and feeling self conscious I tried to cover myself using my hands without much success.

- Sorry, I don't...here , take it, I don't think it's good for you to leave like this...

He said getting his back to me, taking off the leather jacket he was wearing over his uniform.

- Thank you.

I said, approaching him, smelling his excitement, and even though he was alpha, I managed to smell something sweet, maybe he is a submissive alpha ... I thought as I took the jacket from his hand already extended back, and after wearing the jacket i zipped it up, making me a bit stifle.

- You can turn around now.

I said, and as soon as he turned he looked at me with an serious expression for a few seconds and suddenly burst out laughing out loud ,approaching me a little more.

- You don't have to close it that much , you know.

He spoke and after looking a little indecisive for a few seconds, he unzipped his jacket just below my collarbone.

- Better now, Don't you think so?

- I think so ...

I answered a little awkwardly, for the unexpected proximity.

- Alpha what are you ... Oh ... Who are you?

Namjoon asked, stopping at the entrance as soon as he saw us.

- My name is Jackson, nice to meet you.

Jackson responded politely while Namjoon had an unfriendly expression shaping his face. He didn't answer, just watched us, and after a few seconds he shortened the distance between the two of us holding me by the hand and pulled me away from Jackson who didn't seem to be affected by Namjoon's rude attitude.

- Wait, Joonie, he helped me get rid of the crazy witches that ripped my uniform. You should be a little more polite to him, if he hadn't shown up I would have lost control and they would probably be missing some body parts now.

I said trying to put a little more distance between the two of us, my wolf loves being around him, but the way he was acting was annoying both her and me, why is he so defensive and being rude to who helped me ?

- Chill bro, she's fine,they will not bother her anymore.

Jackson responded, trying to get closer and probably wanting to ease the tension that was between the three of us, so dense that it was touchable, but he kept ignoring Jackson and held my face looking into my eyes as if we were alone.

- Are you all right?

He asked softly and I waved unable to be irritated with him for a long time, even though he acted like an asshole. At least now I know he's not friends with the boys, and maybe I'm really popular around here.