Hobi ✔️

- Where were you? I'm starving here you know!

- I'm sorry Chimy, I needed to talk to Jin.

I said, clinging a little closer to Jin, running my fingers through his fur.

-And this conversation involved him piggyback you in his wolf form cause ... And what is that smell?

- I .. I need to take a shower, I'll be fast so we can have lunch Chimy, save my place.

I said as Jin continued leading me upstairs, now even faster than before, while I asked the goddess so that Jimin doesn't find out what we're smelling of.

Things with the boys were as usual, but Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi started acting more intensely with me, Tae, Kookie and Chimy.They were always around and not open to anyone but our group.

They were already like that since we were kids, to be honest, being one of the reasons for my lack of friendship with anyone other than them, possessive bastards. But lately it's a bit overdone. They even growled at an elf who held the convenience store door for me yesterday. And earlier today Jimin slipped while he was entering the classroom and when one of the female alphas held him, Namjoon snatched him out of her arms snarling, looking like he was about to snatch her. head off.

Maybe it's their instincts that are cropping up, and as they still haven't found their mates, maybe they're channeling that energy with us. I was in the middle of the corridor when I saw him approaching.

- Alpha hey!

- Jackson, hi, what's up?

I asked, a little embarrassed to meet him, the last time we spoke I wasn't in a very good situation.

- Good, what about ya... those crazy witches keep bothering you?

He asked looking really worried.

- No, I think they got the message.

- That's good, you know I was wondering if you're available this weekend, me and my friends are going to a ...

"No, she's not." Hoseok said wrapping his hand around my waist, squeezing it a little tighter, and although it didn't hurt, his attitude was disrespectful.

- I'm sorry Jackson, we can do this next time, I really can't this weekend.

- Okay, I get it, see you around.

He replied already walking towards the parking lot.

- What does this guy want approaching you, who does he think ...

- Who do YOU ​​think you are to give me orders on who I should go out with or not? Did you forget where you belong, your status? I'm the one who decides what I can and can't do, not you.

I said, feeling my wolf exhale dominance, taking him by surprise, by his expression, he did not expect me to react that way.

He pulled away from me, taking his hand from my waist, with an expression I had never seen before.

- Forgive me alpha, I didn't mean to disrespect you.

He spoke, bowing a little while showing his neck, his sign of submission calmed my instincts, but the sad expression on his face broke my heart.

- It's just that you've been doing this lately, not only you, Joonie and Jin growled at a elf, Yoongi won't let anyone but our group talk to me and the other boys, and now ...

- I'm sorry I didn't want to, I don't know what's going on and, I couldn't control it.

I was feeling sad seeing him distressed, his face so confused, I can't stand to see him sad, he is my sunshine.I took him by the arm and led him into the now empty classroom to prevent anyone from hearing our conversation. I closed the door and hugged him right away.