Bathtub ✔️ +18

@FreakyWicth Thanks for the wonderful idea.  <3  

"Yes Mistress..."

He replied, taking me completely by surprise. I never thought that I would hear this from one of my mates. The things I read on the internet abou kinks and BDSM seemed so strange ... But hearing the words flowing through his lips caused a problem even bigger inside my shorts.

" I didn't think you would have a kink, in fact I thought that Jimin would be the kinky one , it seems that I was wrong."

Jungkook's POV

She spoke looking at me with a smirk on her face, but I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. I was starting to regret having called her that way, and before things got weird I apologized.

" I don't want my little omega to be sorry, mostly for something like that, say it again baby boy." She spoke this time with a hoarse voice, and I could literally feel her arousal clouding my thoughts, covering my body like a warm blanket, and she was the only thing occupying my mind, making me feel more slick flowing between my thighs.

" P-please Mistress".

It was all I needed to finally feel her lips on mine devouring every inch, until we were completely breathless and had to step back to catch our breath. But as luck and I are not friends, as soon as I took a step back, with her still holding tight to my waist, I stepped on one of the dildos that were scattered on the floor making me break it into pieces.

" My goddess, Kook, are you okay? " She asked, carrying me as if I didn't weigh an ounce and placed me on the sink counter, inspecting my foot, checking to see if I had hurt myself, as I sat there feeling ashamed. And as soon as she realized I was fine she turned around before I could say anything.

" What was that ? It's.." She said going towards the now pieces of plastic, and after taking what was left of my lilac vibrator, and she looked all over the bathroom, she turned to me looking at first confused, but seconds later she looked angry, not only angry, she seemed about to kill someone and that someone maybe was me.

"Care to explain the reason for having five dildos spread in the bathroom, not counting that one inside the bathtub? She asked, approaching me, and she looked so irritated that I couldn't answer. I looked away from her in immediate submission, showing my neck, my wolf whimpering asking me to apologize.

I wanted to have the courage to explain to her that I was feeling extremely horny and I wanted her to make love to me, and as we had agreed that today would be our first night together, alone, I wanted to be ready to receive her ..I wanted to feel her inside me as quickly as possible and that thought felt so right and I wanted so much to be able to give her pleasure that I took all the vibrators I got in my first heat and locked myself in the bathroom to prepare me for her.

" I'm sorry." I spoke still without moving as I felt her breath close to my neck making me shiver from head to toe, while my wolf went crazy at the feeling of ​​our mate so close. " Were you using all these dildos ?" She asked me now with her lips inches from my neck, and as soon as she expired, the warm breath made me cum a little.

" I tried b-but I couldn't, the only thing I managed to put inside was a finger and it was so difficult ... I never used these, I wanted to wait until I met my mate, I mean you, I just wanted to prepare myself. S-so when I started taking a shower my wolf was so excited that was making me even more anxious about ..the both of us sleeping together today, and he, I .. we wanted to be read-ddy t-to..I wanted ..I never used them I swear." I replied wanting to slap myself for not being able to explain myself properly to her.