Yoongi ✔️

He spoke and approached me, my back pressed against the hallway wall as he got closer.I didn't know what to do, I was totally stunned by his approach, which I didn't expect at all, and he was too close for comfort, looking like he would kiss me, when Jungkook appeared. He pulled away a little from me, allowing me to take a deep breath,and regain my senses, but he was still too close.

-I don't know if you'll keep all your teeth in place if you don't move away from her now.

He said, growling at Jackson, who did not appear to be shaken, but backed away.As soon as he did that, Kookie took my hand and led me with him to the car.

- What in the hell was going on?

Jungkook asked me as he dragged me with him.

- I don't know, he was talking to me and suddenly he approached and I didn't know what to do.

I answered feeling guilty not knowing exactly why.He took a deep breath and squeezed my hand a little.

- It's fine.

It was the only thing he told me before we got in the car.

The months went by slowly, but finally the holidays were coming. I was making plans to spend a lot of time with my favorite omegas when they just disappeared, first Jungkook, after two days Jimin and one day after, Taehyung.The three were in heat.I didn't realize the first heat was so bad. They didn't even send me a message for more than a week and I was worried about their finals, in addition to being concerned about their health, is it normal to stay all this time in heat?

I was distracted leaving my room towards the ground floor when I felt a wave of smells that made me dizzy and I felt the strength of my legs being drained. I was about to fall when someone held me.

- Baby what is it, are you okay?

My dad asked, supporting me so that I could still stand.

- I think so, but this smell, what does smell so good?

- What are you talking about?

- I think it's the boys, can't you smell them? Aren't they close?

I asked, trying to calm myself while I took a deep breath, which only made things worse, and my body started to respond in a strange way.

- Are you talking about Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung? They are in the living room but their smell is normal to me, they are taking suppressors and their heat is gone.

- Are you sure?

- Yes?

He spoke to me as he continued to hold me helping me down the stairs and as soon as I arrived in the room, the three of them were looking at me strangely. Before I knew it I had run towards them, and since Taehyung was closer it was the first one I hugged.

- Tae~

I said, a little breathless from the delicious smell he was exhaling.I brought my face close to his neck, and there the smell was even better, making me feel a sting in the pit of my belly.

- A-alpha, didn't you miss me too?

Jimin asked, catching my attention, his velvety voice,and the smell that came from him and Jungkook who was looking at me like he's hypnotized or something, was as sweet as the smell that Tae was releasing, but completely different at the same time.

- Of course I did.

I said, moving away a little reluctantly from Taehyung, towards Jimin and Jungkook who had left a space between them for me on the sofa.

As soon as I sat between them my whole body seemed to boil. I wish I could split in three to hold them all closer to me at the same time, but before I moved they both hugged me.Somehow, even though I was being crushed, mostly by Jungkook who is getting stronger and more muscular, I felt relieved, and the longer they hugged me something happened inside my panties.

- Let her go, she can't breathe that way.

Taehyung said, while they laughed, but making the boys let me go, made the volume present inside my pants evident, and of course they noticed, the three were completely red, moving in a strange way while seated next to me, I imagine they were like this because they were uncomfortable with my reaction to them and after that day I couldn't talk normally to them anymore.

I even started to sit with a girl named Amanda during class, because even though they were taking suppressants and contraceptives and weren't in heat, when I got too close , or touched them, other Alphas could smell their pheromones, and that caused some problems.Apparently I was triggering something, and this is making our friendship very complicated, and unintentionally I started avoiding them not just at school.

I've heard of Alphas totally losing control and raping omegas who were in heat, or hurting them in some way. And me being an alpha, I'm not sure if I could control myself, and I could hurt them either, it would kill me, so I decided that by keeping me away even out of school they would be safer, but of course moving away from them would cause some reaction, and after a few days they started sending me millions of messages.

The semester was about to end when they put me up against the wall and made me stay locked up in my with them inside,until I agreed to stop avoiding them. After two hours stuck in the bathroom, my mother, who was apparently participating in their plan, opened the door and called us to eat some snack.

I was still afraid to be too close to them, but as the days passed I started to react better to their presence, apparently their heat was under control and their smell returned to normal, and I was finally able to relax while we enjoyed our days without classes.

The second semester flew by, and I as well as the boys, finally moved on to our senior year, but honestly what I was most looking forward to was Jin's, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok return day. The year was ending and only one more month to go until finally us eight were all together again. I wasI was looking for my key in my backpack when the door opened and I saw one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen, making my heart skip a beat.

- Alpha!!

- Oh my goddess, Yoongs !! I missed you so much !!

I almost screamed (okay I screamed), pulling him close to me, sinking my face into the top of his head and moved to his neck, realizing how much I missed one of my best friends. He seemed surprised for a few seconds but then relaxed and returned the hug, and apparently he thought I wouldn't notice that he was scenting me, with his discrete movements, as opposed to mine so obvious ones? Why was he so shy, it's not like it's the first time ..

- I missed you too alpha, where are the others? Don't they always come here after school?

He asked, stepping back a little, interlacing our fingers together as he guided me to my room. I was so happy with his presence that it took me a long time to register his question, and as soon as I realized I hadn't answered yet I smelled it.The smells that I've missed the most in the last few months, am I dreaming or are they all here?

After our reunion, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, who had gone home to get some clothes to have another one of our game nights, arrived and like me they screamed and hugged the boys as if they were millennia without seeing each other .

It was a really great game night. Until Jin gave us the news that they would be leaving again soon after the holidays.