Jimin ✔️

Jimin's POV

As soon as I closed the door she knelt in front of me looking drained and overloaded.

- Hey, alpha what happened, why are you here like this?

I asked as I lifted her and set her sitting on the edge of the tub crouching in front of her.

- I don't know, I was looking for you guys and suddenly I saw them with those .. and they ... I don't * sigh * I don't know.

She answered, making me even more confused, but by the state she is in she first needs to change and calm down so that I understand what she is saying.

- How about you change your clothes, take a deep breath, and tell me what's going on?

I asked, receiving only a nod, but at least she got up and started to undress, not caring that I was present.

- Wait a minute let me out first.

- No, please stay here with me, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before.

She said, making me a little nervous. Seeing her naked already makes me feel something, even though she doesn't know it.At least I guess she doesn't.But I stayed as she asked, something in her eyes made me.

She started to take off her dress, but halfway through the zipper got stuck and she looked very impatient so I offered to take it off.As soon as she turned her back on me I felt a chill go all over my body. She was very close and the smell she was giving off was making me feverish.Lately I've been avoiding being so close to her, since my heat is near, and even using my medications, she affects me in a way that no other alpha I've ever known can.

Maybe it's because our bodies are becoming mature and her rut as well as my heat are about to happen, since this usually happens from 16 or 17 years old, when our body is getting ready for our mate, and my body was showing signs that this was going to happen soon.

As soon as I managed to finish opening her dress she let it fall.As the dress slid on her body, I followed the path he was taking and I couldn't help but admire her perfect body. I was lost in her curves when I heard my name.

- Jimin, where's the new one?

She asked without turning around, shifting her hair a little to the side, exposing a part of her neck.

Without thinking, tiptoeing, I approached my face, moved by the smell she was exhaling and kissed her skin making her gasp.

"Jiminie .."She called my name softly making me realize that I was already holding her by her waist, pressing my body against hers.

- I'm sorry, I don't know what happened.

I said, turned away and headed toward the sink to wash my face, trying to calm my mind.

- It's okay, it's just that you smell so good, and I've never smelled your scent so strong ... we better get out.

She said dressing hurriedly.The dress getting even better than the last, holding the right places.As soon as we opened the door my brothers were all there, just as I had left them minutes ago.

Y/N's POV

As soon as I saw them, looking like they had cried, I ran to them and ended up being hugged by them all at once making me choke.

 - Guys I can't breath!

I was able to speak, and they released me shortly afterwards. But still keeping close somehow.

- I'm sorry, I don't know what I did, but please forgive me.

Jungkook spoke first, holding my right hand while still looking at me with swollen eyes, making him beautiful enough to make me want to kiss him nonstop.I swallowed hard looking at him without answering when I felt Taehyung hold my hand.

- Alpha, what happened? As soon as we saw you, you ran and we tried to reach you but .. Tell us, why did you leave that way, is this our fault?

- I was kind of ... It's just .. it's everything okay now.

I answered, stammering a little, feeling somehow happy that they were all close to me.

- What do you mean by fine? Don't do it anymore Alpha, we were so worried.

Jin spoke holding my other hand.

- It's just that I'm feeling weird lately and the things that have happened, and when I saw you with those alphas ..

I spoke trying to be as clear as possible, but ending up with run-over words. I wasn't finished talking when the twin alphas looked at each other, as if sharing some information that I wasn't aware of.

- Alpha, don't do this anymore, please, my heart almost stopped when Jungkook called me here, I thought you were hurt or someone had ... just don't run away like that.

Yoongi spoke, taking my attention from the Alphas and making me feel guilty for the way I acted."We better get back to the party, my mom is looking for me" Jimin said, making me realize how selfish and insensitive I was being, it's their party, and I blew it. Without wanting to continue acting as the center of attention I smiled at them and I headed towards where the party was going on, trying to forget this shameful episode.

The last weeks of class that followed were not as lively as before, we were all aware that in a few days we would be separated. Jin and Namjoon would go to a training camp where all future leaders, second in command, Chief of Warriors and Alphas go for a year as soon as they finish high school. I will also have to spend a year there, before I even find my mate, since I have a birthday in the middle of the year and I will enter the training camp before that.

Maybe that's a good thing, if I had to spend a whole year away from my mate I don't know that I would be able to concentrate on what I have to do. Yoongi and Hoseok also go to an intensive training camp, where everyone, including the omegas, goes to if they want to be warriors, and I know it's as intense as the training that future leaders receive.

And when the infamous day came it was terrible, I didn't imagine that I would feel so bad, not only me but all the other boys,we couldn't enjoy the holidays together much as we always did, a part of the group was missing, no matter what we did, we were always missing them.

The return to school for our second year was not very lively, we missed the boys. But what left us less down was finding out that my friends from the neighboring pack were getting into school.Tae was super in touch with them, we got out a few more times after our first meeting at the forest, and ended up spending most of our vacation together.Gradually the other boys became more comfortable around them too after a few days, and shortly after a few weeks we all began to go out to eat and just have fun.

We were all having fun and talking while we were at lunch when some wolves from Jackson's pack came towards us and greeted me, the boys got a little tense as we have no alliance with the pack they are a part of but the school is neutral territory. Also they never did anything against me, I don't see why to distrust them.

Apart from this little animosity my day was going very well, but of course nothing good lasts forever , and the evil witches ,Momo and Sana, decided to show up, I thought they had finally forgotten me, but I think I was wrong. I was leaving the classroom, one of the few that I have with Jackson and without the boys when they approached, But before they got close Jackson left the room, the two of us being the last to leave seconds before the teacher,and as soon as they saw them, their faces were completely flushed and they turned aside, how strange they didn't look afraid but ashamed?

- What are you laughing at Alpha?

He asked, making me realize that I was really laughing, imagining him dressed as a medieval knight.

- I was imagining you in armor, a golden one.

I replied closing my eyes and shaking my head trying to stop thinking about the teacher in the role of Jackson's horse, when I heard his voice closer.

- I can be your knight if you want. Or your mate.