Unconscious ✔️ +16

⚠️⚠️ Trigger Alert⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains an explicit description of violence, will also talk about attempted rape, and addresses psychological trauma.

I will try to be as superficial as possible, and for those who are sensitive to the topic, the parts I'll talk about this are in bold.

I was right in front of the meeting room of the packhouse, debating if I should go in or run when I heard my father call me.

"Y/N you can come in" I heard my father speak, with a tone that indicated that at that moment it was not my father but my alpha speaking, making me realize that the thing was even more serious than I thought, he used "the Alpha tone" with me only twice, when I was a child and I broke a gift that my paternal grandparents had given to my dad when they were still alive, and today.

After entering and greeting him respectfully, I sat in the only empty spot. And as soon as I sat down he started talking.
-  We are all gathered here today because some decisions had to be made about yesterday, but first of all we need to talk about what happened from your point of view. Taehyung.

"Yes alpha" He replied, lowering his head as he seemed to shake a little at the other end of the table.

- Please tell me what happened, since Jimin is in heat and can't be here,  I need you to tell what happened to you both, and what Jimin told you about yesterday events.

" Of course alpha." He spoke looking towards my father and took a deep breath before starting.

"Jimin told me he was feeling his heat starting by link, but it was not the time , so he wasn't with a injectable suppressor and asked me to help. As soon as he said that I ran towards the bathroom where he was. I had no suppressant with me either and the pills would take too long to take effect.  So I took him to an empty room and closed the door. I ran home, and after getting the injection I went back to the place where I left him but as soon as I entered I saw two strangers holding Jimin and when I was about to ask for help I felt a pain in my head, and after that ...nothing.When I got conscious, Jimin was beside me and had blood everywhere, alpha .. I mean, Y/N was .. was in that form and if it wasn't for her smell I ... and it didn't took long for you all to arrive after that." He spoke looking disturbed as he took a deep breath to calm himself.

Everyone was silent looking at him, waiting for him to continue. He seemed to be thinking about something while moving his thumbs around each other, and before speaking he looked at me with a look of admiration and fear maybe?

-  About Jimin ... After I left him there, he said that ... that ...

"Shhh it's okay Tae,  you can take your time and talk whenever you're ready, but remember that Jimin is safe and you too okay?" Namjoon spoke, stroking Taehyung's back, while Jungkook who was sitting next to him intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's, and as soon as he managed to calm down he spoke again.

" Jimin said that they entered the room where he was and as soon as he realized  that they were alphas he tried to call us, but the heat was even more intense than normal and he had no more control over his thoughts. The boys seemed to know him and called him by name, and then they started tearing up his clothes, one of them seemed to be they lider, cause the others kind of waited for his command and soon he felt hands all over his body.He said that somewhat he gained strength to push one of them and begged them to stop. He said that he felt like he was going to throw up every time one of them touched some more intimate part of his body , but they kept doing what they wanted. Jimin said that at some point he blacked out, but when he came back  they were telling  him to shut up and hit him in the face when he didn't. He had no idea that he was saying something, but he felt when they got him on his knees and started to tear the rest of his clothes, scratching his skin painfully, and he was practically naked when..