Forgive Me ✔️

I came back into the living room feeling like complete rubbish, but everyone was so interested in the movie that no one  realized how sad, confused and upset with myself I was. Yoongi was sitting on the same spot as before but this time he was occupying my space, making it clear that I was not welcome where I was sitting before. 

After sitting next to Taehyung on the floor I tried to pay attention back to what was on TV, but the movie ended without me being able to pay attention to a single scene, and after greeting Kim's who were already back, everyone decided to go to the backyard before dinner.

But I was all the time thinking about what to do to make things work more easily  so I could pay attention to each one of them more individually, because of that I couldn't keep up with any conversation, making everyone realize that something was off. As soon as Taehyung heard Jungkook ask me what was wrong he got close to me and put his head in my lap. He was in his wolf form just like Namjoon and Hoseok, who were a few meters away from me, standing side by side bonding, while Jimin was stroking their fur, looking like a child beside them.

"I'm just tired, don't worry its not a big deal." I replied to Jungkook, who sat beside me looking worried, and Taehyung who was looking at me as if trying to figure out what the problem was."Don't worry Tae, I'm fine " I said stroking his thick, fluffy fur, while Namjoon also approached, lying beside me. As soon as he rested his head on my leg Tae growled at him, but Namjoon completely ignored him, pushing Tae almost out of my lap to make room for himself. 

"Hey, don't fight boys, you guys are hopeless, aren't you?" I asked unable to contain my laugh seeing Taehyung pushing Namjoon's muzzle with his paw to get his space back. It didn't take long for Mrs. Kim call us to eat dinner, and after she complained a few times because the other guys and I are always talking formally to her, when she already told us to call her Mom, she served the dinner while we had small conversations about the past few days.

After helping with the dishes, I told Namjoon that we could all sleep together, but that I needed some time alone with Yoongi. And to my surprise he said that we could stay in his room, and that he and the others will sleep together in the living room, and would not "bother" us, so that we could talk.

After chatting a bit more I went up to Namjoon's room, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I lay down next to Namjoon on his bed staring at the ceiling, wondering what to do to make things work. The others were scattered around the house, getting ready for another movie session in the living room before bed but I needed some time alone without distractions to organize my thoughts, and think if the solution I wanted to propose is the best for us.

"I will really appreciate it if you guys sleep with us, I explained to the others that you needed to talk, but they will be upset if we don't sleep together today." Namjoon said standing aside, at the same time as me, looking me straight in the eye."And I will, as soon as we finish talking" I replied eliminating the space that was left between the two of us and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"We can cuddle for a while, until he decides to show up, right?" He asked, hugging me tightly. "Of course we can, but I thought he was already coming, did he say it would take a while when you asked him to come?"

"My dad is with him and Jin in the office, they are sorting something out about the event since they are responsible for security inside the party while the event takes place, there has probably been some changes."He said as he settled down a little more, fitting his body perfectly into mine. And even though we were practically the same height, with the difference of an inch or two, he looked small in my arms.

"Hmm...what about you Joonie, what are you responsible for?" I asked as I stroked his tousled hair."Hoseok and I, together with other three guys, are responsible for the omegas. But Hoseok and I will take special care of you, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. Although you're not a omega, and I don't think you' ll need any help." He spoke with a proud smile on his face.