Uncomfortable ✔️

Y/N's POV

I almost freaked out when he started to cry while my knot was forming, and the only thing I could think of was that I was hurting my precious mate. But my wolf assured me as I wiped the tears from his face and comforted me that he was fine and happy, and that we are not hurting him.

But I only completely relaxed when the crying turned into a small smile while his body relaxed completely over mine. I changed our position as soon as I felt the knot being formed, leaning against the headboard so that I wouldn't crush him under me.

I was stroking his hair with one of my hands while the other circled all over his back, still feeling it would take a few more minutes for the knot to come undone when he knocked on the door.

"You can come in Jonnie, no need to knock." I spoke as he slowly opened the door, and as soon as he saw us his whole face went red , and he looked lost for a few seconds before I got his attention back.

" He's in subspace, no need to worry." I knew that wasn't the reason for his reaction, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. We are going to do this very often ,after all we are all mates, we shouldn't be embarrassed about it, right?

Namjoon's POV

As soon as I opened the door their smell made my wolf go crazy, I don't know why I was so taken aback, we knew exactly what they were doing.

We were completely aware both because we were feeling something good and exciting,like a tingling sensation in our marks, and also because the walls are soundproof ,but do not prevent the smell that they were exhaling from reaching us.

But what was making me more disconcerted was the desire that my wolf was having to be in the same position that Jungkook was in ,and that left me completely ashamed and divided.

I am also an alpha for goddess sake, a dominant one. And a part of me still feels that I should knot her and not the other way around. But whenever I approach her all my dominance and pride go down the drain, and my wolf is more than willing to be dominated by her.

Jin also feels that way, although our conversation on the subject was superficial, I think he is more open to the idea than I am, maybe cause he's a alpha, but a submissive one, maybe cause he's more carefree than I, who knows.

I was probably distracted when she spoke to get my attention, looking clueless about the real reason for my hesitation. " We just wanted to let you know that we are going for a run, and there is no need to worry, we are not going too far. I tried to speak through the link before, but I think you were... distracted." I replied feeling my face warm up, and seeming to be a reaction to my sudden shyness, the smell of her arousal increased, making me inhale deeply while trying to prevent the volume in my shorts from becoming more visible.

"Come here please." She spoke, tapping her hand twice on the edge of the bed beside her and like an obedient puppy I approached and sat down exactly where she had pointed out.What is happening to me?

"Thank you for coming to let me know Joonie, promise me that you will take care of our mates along with Jin, and that it won't be long , so that I won't be too worried." She spoke, caressing my thigh, her fingers getting closer and closer to my bulge with each word, until her hand stopped millimeters away as soon as she finished speaking.

"Yes, I promise." I responded immediately, before I could even register what I was saying, as if I was hypnotized by her voice.

"You are such a good mate Joonie." She replied, finally reaching my length, making me moan, as I felt her hand mold around me, my eyes closing immediately as I delighted in the pleasure she was giving me with just a touch.