Ceremony ✔️

" Here ". I said taking a cloth bag with my used clothes out of my backpack along with two bras that were also used, and handed it to mrs. Kim.

" Oh, thanks for bringing it so fast, you brought your bra too right?" She asked, making me blush. "Yes, I brought two." I responded by taking the bag of clean clothes from her, and putting it in my backpack.

" Oh really?! Thank you so much, Jimin is going to love it, can you leave it in his room for me? He's asleep and took his suppressor already". She spoke smiling at me and left shortly thereafter, leaving me alone with Taehyung who came with me to deliver my used clothes to Jimin's nest, Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie, what are you doing around here, you also brought some clothes for Jimin? " I asked, feeling my face heat up a little. I have to admit that I still haven't gotten used to this nest thing, and even worse, they told me it has to be with my dirty clothes...

"Yes, I've done it, and now I'm going to... do something, see you later, Hoseok, let's go." He spoke, pulling Hobi by the arm and heading towards the backyard in a rush.

" Do you know where they are going?" I asked Tae, holding his hand as we walked towards Jimin's room. "I don't know .." He replied looking away while looking flushed. I knew that he knew that I knew that they were up to something, but it looks like it's some kind of surprise, so I decided to let it go. After making a nest with my clothes around Jimin, I sat next to him, stroking his soft hair for a few minutes while Tae searched in the closet for something.

As soon as he came back he handed me a white box with a red ribbon around it forming a loop at the top. " It's a gift from us all, but you can't open it yet, only tomorrow." He spoke, turning red.

"Ok pumpkin, I won't peek." I said getting up and after carefully placing the box beside Jimin's bed on the floor, I pulled him close, holding him by the waist.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked, kissing the top of his head. " I ... I was wondering , imagining ..."He started to speak but soon stopped, looking unsure whether or not to continue. "What Tae?" I asked lifting his chin so that our eyes could met, and it only made him even more flushred..

"Y-you." He replied, almost whispering, as I narrowed the distance between our lips until I stopped inches away, feeling his warm breath against mine.

"Can you describe exactly what you were thinking?" I asked, feeling our lips touch slightly as I moved my head towards his neck.

" I- I c-can't, Oh goddess!" He spoke almost moaning before my lips touched his smooth skin." Hmmm, is it about the union ceremony present?" I asked, moving my hands to his hips, squeezing on both sides while inhaling his sweet scent, right where my mark would be on, tomorrow.

-  Y-yeah, bu-but please don't make me t-tell you ..

"It's okay, pumpkin, I won't make you talk, I know it's a surprise, I can wait."

I said pulling away from him, but as soon as I turned around,pretending she was upset and would leave the room I felt his arms around me.I was trying to keep from laughing but I couldn't do it when I heard him whimper.

" Why are you so mean? "

He spoke as I stepped away from him to turn around again. I sat at the foot of the bed next to my gift and pulled him onto my lap. " I'm sorry Tae, it's just that I can't help it, I love the way you react when I tease you, it's so cute." I responded by making him make the most beautiful pout in the world.

"Hey, look at me." I said, making him look at me while still pouting, and as soon as he turned I kissed him, hearing a grunt of satisfaction from him when our lips finally touched for the first time. It was a sweet and innocent kiss, making my stomach full of butterflies. And as soon as we broke the kiss he leaned his head on my shoulder and hugged me.