Namjoon ✔️

As soon as I got home I expected to be greeted by my friends, but as soon as I opened the door and didn't smell them around I realized that things really weren't the way they were before, and probably never would be again.I tried to hide my disappointed face but my mom noticed exactly the reason for my dismay and before I could go to my room she took me by the hand.

-  They're missing you too baby, but Jimin is helping at the pack's hospital, he wants to work with Dr. Davis helping with the births. Jungkook has already been training a lot with your dad, he evolved so much dear, you'll be proud when you see him fighting.

"Is he planning to become a warrior?" I asked taken by surprise, he didn't seem to be interested in these things before. "I don't know, maybe, he's been very dedicated, you know... And Taehyung is in the kitchen now, he really wanted to help make the food and the decoration for your party, but I think he's more bossing around in the kitchen than actually cooking."  My mom said making me laugh, it's very like him to do that, I can clearly see him freaking everyone out in the kitchen.

"How about you take a shower while I fix you a snack and then we can start the party preparations."  My mom asked me hugging me again and ran towards the kitchen. After a few hours was ready for my party and but I need to admit that I'm more excited to meet the boys than to find my mate, that's so wrong, isn't it? I should be happier since today I'm going to meet the love of my life, probably... "I also think you should". my wolf said making me sigh.

I was about to open my bedroom door when my mom opened it and jumped on me hugging me. "Happy birthday my baby, I don't know if I'll see you alone today as you and your mate will probably meet and... well you know. Anyway you were born two minutes ago and I can't believe my baby is a full-grown wolf, oh my, I can't even hold you anymore without getting smothered in your boobs."

My mom started talking non-stop leaving me embarrassed and making me laugh at the same time as I hugged her back, kissing the top of her head. Soon afterward my dad arrived and joined our hug making my mom cry even harder and I think that I saw my dad's eyes water too, but I couldn't see much before he ran off saying he was late and needed to organize the perimeter shifts before the party. Alphas...

I was walking downstairs practically carrying my mom with me when the doorbell rang.

Namjoon's POV

As I walked toward their house my heart was pounding and my wolf was euphoric and impatient with its tail wagging.To try to relax a little I began to remember when we were puppies and the first thing that came to my mind was a circle sign that each of us have in different places of our bodies.

I was so distracted thinking about it that when I found myself I was standing in front of their door, with my wolf screaming desperately. "Mate, finally is here". Was my mother right? Just thinking about it made my heart seem about to jump out of my chest.My sweaty hands moved on their own I rang the bell once but I was too nervous to keep waiting. I was about to ring the bell again when I heard the door latch.

As soon as the door was opened, it was as if a shockwave was passing through my body.

We stood for what seemed like an eternity without moving any muscle.I had no idea what that meant, but my wolf knew and without realizing it I touched her face.As soon as I did it I felt my whole body crawl and warm up, my wolf was screaming at me, warning me that I had found my mate."It's her her, we founded her."He kept talking making me even more excited. 

She was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back.I was ecstatic and the only thing I wanted was to get closer. The smell that was once "funny" because it remembered me the forest around "our " lake and something citric mixed , was now one of the best I've ever felt.

"Y/N, are you ok? What... oh! You two!"Her mom said pulling us out of the trance we were in, making us look toward her. I smiled and waved greeting her. "Ah, I always knew that one of you would be the one. I am so happy."She hugged us and was reaching for her cell phone to take a picture of us when I heard my brothers' voice a few feet away from me saying something I didn't expected to hear.

"Mine" they both said at the same time, I already imagined that Jin would also be her mate but Tae? How could my little brother be... is he confused again, but maybe... it's not possible."Oh my goddess, you three?! My heart will burst with joy." Our luna spoke, taking me out of the trance and making me look towards my brothers hugging our alpha, and I realized it was supposed to be like that, we belonged to her,  by her side, since always.

I couldn't contain my smile as I watched my little brother crying and repeating that he missed her as Jin hugged them both. When I looked at Y/N I felt my face heat up from the way she was staring back at me, and as soon as she held out her hand I was trapped in that quadruple hug.After a while we walked in, and I couldn't hide my enthusiasm to tell the others that my mate, our mate, was none other than Y/N.

We arranged to tell her that we wouldn't make it in time to surprise her, but it looks like they're a little late..Our luna told us to go to y's room to talk more freely before we had to go to the party, but I knew she just wanted to tell the others to hurry, we all went upstairs and as soon as Y/N opened her bedroom door the doorbell rang, my brothers and I knew exactly who it was, and I couldn't wait to see my friends, but mostly see their faces when they find out we're our alpha's mates.

We were walking down the stairs when our Luna opened the door revealing Jungkook and Yoongi and as soon as they entered, their scent hit me, and it was irresistible, I needed to go in their direction.But their presence not only affected me, Y/N positioned herself in front of me growing at me and  my brothers preventing us from approaching them.

As soon as he blocked me the boys reacted growling softly  in return, not knowing exactly what was going on, feeling my wolf as confused and anxious as I was, I touched my alpha's arm. I knew that a mate has a certain power over his partner, and as soon as I touched her, she relaxed a little.

I took the opportunity to follow my instincts and after entwining our fingers I took her along with me towards them, feeling my brothers following us.  And as soon as we got close enough everything I had felt when I looked at Y/N was repeated two times. Feeling weak and overwhelmed with all the energy I was receiving at once, I was confused, and I could feel that everyone was just like me, my instincts screaming as our bodies reacted to the waves we received from each other.

A few minutes passed and no one moved, not even our Luna. Neither of us had yet moved when Jimin and Hoseok came running towards us and I saw in that moment that we were completely screwed.

Y/N's POV

As Jimin and Hoseok approached all my senses tripled and I felt like I couldn't breathe, how is that possible, how can all seven of my best friends be my mates and mates to each other? Maybe we're confused.. I thought but my wolf soon interrupted my train of thought screaming "mine" over and over again, and I hadn't noticed that I was saying this out loud until they walked over to me and hugged me soothingly.

My goddess how is this possible, why? I was trying to figure out what was going on but I couldn't think of anything and when I realized I was sitting on the couch with them all around me.I was just starting to snap back to reality when the front door opened, and my father embraced my mother as if ready to attack whatever threat had made her in that state.

"What happened, I felt something was wrong, but I couldn't talk to you, what's going on?"He asked but my mom couldn't answer, to be honest none of us seemed able to answer what was going on. I couldn't think straight, the only thing I could do was run to my room, running away from my mates.