Puppies ✔️

My wolf was sad and angry, at the same time, and I could feel her on the surface, she wanted to bite our mate so he couldn't have doubts how much she wanted him, leaving her mark to show her love to the world, but she also wanted an answer, if he loves us so much, why he doesn't wanna stay with us?

Before I could say anything else he held tight to my shoulders looking straight into my eyes for a few seconds and hugged me, I was still for a few seconds but then hugged him back stroking his back while he was holding me like he would never let me go.

"Stop talking nonsense, you're my Alpha, I would never want to live without you, without any of you, and I can't wait for you to mark me." He spoke in a whisper.

"I think I was .. I was jealous when I saw you... because I wish I was the first one just as you will be mine." He said pulling away, making me miss the sweet smell and warmth of his slim body immediately. He was blushing, avoiding to look directly at me.

I can't deny that I'm relieved to hear that he wants to stay with me, with us, no matter what, and the only problem is that he was needy and I really am not paying enough attention to everyone equally.

"Sorry I didn't know you were there.."

"Don't apologize, I just ... When I said I didn't know if I could, it was as if I could contain my instincts. I feel dirty for wanting you all in ways that I should only want my mate, and it doesn't make any sense cause you guys ARE my mates. I don't know how to handle these feelings, when it's supposed to be one person and you have seven, and then you start no imagine two persons inside... What I mean is that I didn't expect to feel this way, and I don't know why I was so jealous, it's me that should apologize. I think I was too far away from you for too long and it was affecting me negatively." He said still not looking at me directly.

"You shouldn't feel like this Jimin, we're made for each other, there's nothing dirty or wrong with loving and desiring your mates. As for staying away, I didn't want to take so long, for me it was an eternity, but I need to go through all these trainings, for the pack, for you, for our puppies." I replied making him finally look at me again, he was still sobbing softly, but he wasn't crying anymore, and his red puffy eyes and pink mouth were making him look even more innocent than he is.

If he thinks he's dirty, I don't even want to imagine what he would think about me if he knew what I want to do with him, and not just him."I know .. I'm sure you will be the best alpha ever, and will be able to take care of our .. our p-puppies." As soon as he quoted our puppies his face took on several shades of red, and the smile he was trying to contain made me want to tease him, his every reaction is so cute, and I feel that if I touched him intimately it would tarnish all the innocence of my beautiful omega.

"What happened Jimin, are you flushed because did you imagine our puppies here?" I asked putting my hand inside his shirt touching his belly with my index finger. As soon as I touched him he stopped breathing as he blushed even more looking at where I was touching.

"Do you really want me to have your puppies? Don't you think Jungkook would be a better option? He is much stronger and taller, and he'll probably be able to give you alphas babies". He said pouting, making me want to kiss him, devour him, and my wolf couldn't agree more. Unable to contain myself I held his face and gave him a peck. At first he looked surprised and soon after he blushed, getting so cute that I wanted to keep kissing him non stop.

"You're so beautiful Chimy, I'm sure our babies will be as perfect as you, I can already imagine you nesting them. And I only have one requirement, at least one of them has to have your eyes." I said approaching him and kissing his eyes, making him give a fairy laugh."And the other, your nose." I kept kissing the tip of his nose, his answer his sounding more like a purr of a kitten being petted.