Happy B'Day ✔️

My 6 year old birthday was coming and I still haven't made any friends. I want to invite the puppies but they kept their distance, even the older ones. I don't know if it's because I'm different or if they are afraid of me ...

Today all the most powerful wolves in the pack are making some sort of meeting here, and the two Ômegas responsible for taking care of the pack pups on those occasions took us to the backyard of the Central House.I stayed in the next room, I had given up trying to get closer to the others after so many attempts, so I lay back waiting for the time to pass.

I was sleeping when I smelled one of them approaching, it was the youngest omega, he was really close and he smells good.It reminds me of the sweet pancakes my mother makes for me on the weekends, I didn't move so as not to scare him until he was close enough.As he approached the snout enough I jumped on him making him whimper.

I realized that he was scared but I wasn't going to miss the chance , I had already seen them playing and knew exactly what to do to make him realize that I won't hurt him.I bit the tip of his ear and came off him wagging my tail as I waited for him to take the next step.

I grunted excitedly at the possibility of finally having someone to play with me. He got up as fast as he could and stepped back ..Maybe I'm not good at making friends...

I turned my back to him and went back to lying in the corner where I was.As soon as I lay down I felt him approaching again, still a bit hesitant when he suddenly jumped on top of me and bit my ear, grunted, and ran around in the same place.

We played for a few minutes like this until he pulled back going toward the backyard of the house where they usually stayed.I watched him and lay back down as he moved on. When he realized I wasn't following him he returned biting my ear and pulling.

I could hear his brothers grunting and "howling" not too far. He pulled me a few more times, and I decided to follow him. As I approached, they all stopped and looked at me , and like I always do as I watch them, I stood apart and layed in the tree's shadow and continued to watch.

The youngest omega came and lay beside me nibbling my ear ,and as if that were some kind of signal, right after that everyone else started to approach.It wasn't long before they started playing with me, and after we had played all afternoon ,after a while I heard my mother calling me signaling that it was time to go home, and for the first time I didn't want to go.

3 years later...

I know that they are waiting for me but I had a lot of homework today and my mom made me do it all before I could go out to meet them. I had said I would be there half an hour ago and I was desperate to finish it . And as soon as I managed to finish, I took off my clothes, shifted, holding my bag in my mouth and ran to our secret meeting place.

As soon as I got to the waterfall they were there like I thought, some in the water and others on the rocks arguing about who could make the best jump.As soon as Jungkook and Yoongi felt my scent they rushed to embrace me, Jimin was right behind , waiting for them to walk away to talk to me too.

We were all playing for a while when the elders said it was time to get out of the water, and go home.I was a bit further away with Tae, we were trying to get some beautiful stones in the bottom of the small cave we had found a few weeks ago. I wanted to make a present for the boys with the stones I was picking up.

 - Come on Y/N, we've got enough.

Taehyung said, shaking the bag where we are keeping the stones.

 - Ok, let's go TaeTae.

I replied following him to the exit of the small cave.As soon as we got ready to go the boys were seeming to be preparing for a run, they love to run.