Elders ✔️

My mother made me wear, according to her, the perfect outfit for my 18 years old, a long dress with a slit in the leg so I could move comfortably, and a heart-shaped cutout on the breasts, nothing too revealing, but sexy enough, with a color that brings out the tone of my skin.

For me the jeans and shirt I was wearing earlier looked great, but she made me change clothes when she realized I intended to go out in that outfit. To be honest it didn't make much difference to me what I was going to wear or not, I just smiled and waved at everything she said since my mates have seen me in every possible way, it's not a dress that will make a difference, right? Wrong.

I could smell their excitement when they saw me, and all the way to the party I could feel their eyes always on me. Maybe I should follow my mom's fashion advices sometimes...The party happened like a snap, I spent a lot of time just waving and talking to strangers while trying to keep my eyes on all my mates, what the goddess was thinking giving me not two or three, but seven mates to look after?

But to my surprise the party went smoothly and my mates were always around me. When the night was finally over we all went to my house.I can't deny that my pack knows how to throw a party and I arrived really tired and the only thing I wanted was to lie down with my mates and sleep. As there wasn't room for all seven in my bed we decided to sleep in the living room.

The 'next day' we woke up at about three in the afternoon and after eating, we went to meet the elders, I noticed that everyone was nervous and anxious to know if they had any answers, maybe an information that this had happened before. .. My parents walked alone into the meeting room at the pack's center, and after almost an hour they finally called us.

I thought they would tell us something enlightening, but after the five elders looked at us and asked simple things like, how was our childhood, did we ever imagine we would be mates and if we had any birthmarks, they just said we should do the will of the goddess and have already started to make plans for the best day for our ceremony.

My parents said they had a few other things to take care of, but they would be back in time for the pack meeting, so after being dismissed we went to Kim's house first, and after leaving Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung there, so they could talk to their parents, I took Jungkook and Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi home also. We needed to get ready for tonight.

I finished getting ready a few minutes before the start of the "small" pack meeting, and had already received a message from my mates informing them that they were already there, and that they were just waiting for my parents and me to arrive. I decided to go without waiting for my parents, but by coincidence they arrived with me at the meeting place.

To my surprise and apparently to my parents' surprise, everyone accepted our status well, and also agreed that it's safer to keep it just among the allies. The funniest thing was that there was a bet going on within the pack, about who would be my mate among the boys and to my surprise two people, my neighbors to be exact, had bet that I would end up with them all.

They told me that everyone laughed at them when they said this, but that they now had a good amount of money in their hands thanks to us. And after being congratulated by everyone who was present, we were exhausted and in need of a good, long night's sleep. In the end we ended up sleeping like the day before, all together in our wolf form lying on the living room floor, but unlike the day before, I managed to feel that everyone was happy and relaxed, and after watching all my best friends, and now mates too, sleeping for a few minutes, I finally fell asleep.

The whole pack has come to my party and I can feel their eyes on me. I'm sure they are waiting for my rut to happen and I am really bothered by all this pressure, the reality is that I'm already too stressed to know that the day after my birthday some nearby packs have already tried to make arrangements with my parents, to marry the omegas and even some alphas of their respective packs with me, some offered exorbitant values ​​and I began to feel like a ready-to-sell piece of meat.

My parents were totally against it, and of course they denied. But thanks to my parents' refusal we were forbidden to be on the edge of our territory alone, and we had to be back at home before nightfall. Looked like I was eight years old again, but I knew it was a very delicate situation , so I decided to take the orders. It's not like I had much of a choice, my parents used their "leader voices", and once the chief alpha gave an order we couldn't disobey, unless it was going to endanger our mate, since our mate safety comes first.

After spending the day away from my mates, I was really hard to deal with. Probably my rut is close, I'm starting to feel different and that's probably what's always making me anxious, nervous and wanting my mates around every second of the day. My dad was just finishing giving me the list of things I should start doing daily from now on when I felt a discomfort in the bottom of my stomach that felt like it wouldn't go away at all. Because of that my dad released me and told me he would let my mates know they couldn't spend the night with me tonight.

I didn't like it one bit, but I couldn't deny that I wouldn't be good company for them today, and from what they told me they were starting to organize things with his parents, after all soon we'll have our ceremony and we still had a lot to resolve before that. After wishing them a good night I decided to go to my room and lie down for a while to see if the discomfort would go away.

I woke up feeling excruciating pain in the pit of my belly, looked at my cell phone and it was 2 am.My mother had already prepared me for it, I was expecting it to happen, but I didn't know how bad it was.From today just like all females and male alphas begins my "rut" as we call it. We stay like this for 3 or 4 days, sometimes a whole week and it happens every 6 months.

My mother had already explained to me that it would be painful and that I would be irritated and my senses would be extremely sensitive.She'd already prepared everything I needed too, she gave me a thermos mug as soon as I turned 18 and a list of all the herbs for infusion she learned to made for her brother when he was my age to ease the discomfort if I had allergies to suppressants like my uncle has.I will need to drink this, or take some biannual shots until my mates and I are ready to consummate our bond.

My parents were sleeping and I tried my best to lie still on my bed, but my bed started to get too hot, and I felt my whole body tremble, not realizing that my wolf surfaced.I couldn't control it, the pain ebb and flowed from almost nothing to an unbearable pain. I didn't realize I was howling until my dad came into the room looking scared to see me in my wolf form.

When I smelled him I growled at him, and it looks like he wasn't expecting this reaction, his alpha side didn't liked my attitude at all and I saw his eyes change.Shortly thereafter pain washed over me again as the heat increased.I cringed in the corner of the room whimpering, and my mother appeared right behind my father trying to get him out of my room without attracting my attention.

My father tried to approach as soon as he heard me whimper, the scent of two alphas in my room triggered my instincts and as he approached, my fur bristled and I was ready to attack, at that moment it was just my wolf side in control.My mom knew how sensitive I was and tried to talk to me through our link ,saying that I would be fine soon and she left my room taking my dad along with her, and as soon as they left my room I felt my body relax and it didn't take long for the pain to subside enough for me to be able to go back to sleep.

The next day the pain seemed even worse, painkillers had little effect because of our fast metabolism, they weren't much help. but after I drank almost a liter of the tea my mother made for me, I finally managed to think more clearly and decided to take a dose of the emergency suppressor that I always have with me for security reasons, and luckily I didn't feel any kind of allergic reaction, on the contrary, I was feeling great and my body wasn't as tense and sore as it was a few minutes ago.

I was on my third day of rut, when I decided I was under enough control to get out of my room without attacking my own parents.Their scent still pissed me off, giving me goose bumps every time they passed in front of my room. But I was already thinking clearly now.

I went downstairs and found a plate of bacon, scrambled eggs and two toast on the kitchen island, next to it was a note from my mother saying that they were busy with some pack stuff but would soon be back, along with my rut suppressors.After I ate and washed the dishes I decided to take a cold shower to soften all the heat I was feeling. The pain was almost gone thanks to the gallons of tea I've had these last few days, but I wasn't ready to leave the house yet.

I went back to my room and after taking the second dose of the emergency suppressor I fell asleep.